Can you smell it ?

-
WOW !
Wonder what the carbon offset cost would be for that ?
LOL

i can smell something...but its probably the dog again.... :D

That video was taken in Canberra for the Summernats,
That is a Purpose built Burnout car for their Top fuel race team.

i can smell something...but its probably the dog again.... :D

That video was taken in Canberra for the Summernats,
That is a Purpose built Burnout car for their Top fuel race team.

That is really awesome for show, I haven't seen it. Where is Canberra? and what car is that in your signature, kinda looks like a Cortina. It's not North American.

Wow.....I always thought John Force did big smokey burnouts. That one's a "bit" bigger.....LOL

Thanks for posting that video 8)

That is really awesome for show, I haven't seen it. Where is Canberra? and what car is that in your signature, kinda looks like a Cortina. It's not North American.

Canberra is the Capital of Australia,
It has one of the Biggest Burnout Shows in Austraila (Possibly the world?)
High Horsepower and Big Dollar engines are Built to last the Required time and Tyres catching alight is a common thing. Producing Smoke is some thing, but the Compeitions are judged on Skill, Car Control, Different Moves and Crowd Reaction.

And Please. Do not Insult my Car calling it a Cortina :bootysha:. Its a 1973 Chrysler VJ Valiant 'Aussie A Body' :-D

Aussie's do that all the time
Yep...We Do.

This is one of the Heavy Hitters in Australia.

1000HP Blown Motor Built for Burnouts

[youtube]ECL_zjnACWE[/youtube] [youtube]7R9TbFyB4rE[/youtube]

I didn't mean to insult you, pardon my ignorance, but I don't see Mopars like that here. I'm sorry I compared it to a "T"furd.

Dont worry, I took it in stride, i didnt mean to come accross like that...as i just the smiley face afterwards :)

-
Back