Can You Solve this Math?

-
The question is too stupid to answer. If that is really what schools are using nowadays, this country is more than doomed.

You are correct Fish, ya gotta look close at the bunches of bananas and coconuts.
each Apple is 10
each individual banana is 1
each coconut half is 1

Got ya this time Rainy!

yes 16, I would prefer to be paid in coconuts only,....my answer, if not oranges, ( oranges are always worth 12)????? ha

next question.

I have one. If little Eddie road his bicycle 10 miles to Uncle Neds, and the temp was minus 16 C., and he ate 55 % of his sandwich, when he got home, he traveled how many kiloneters, what time was it, how many grams of Ham was left pn his sandwich, and what was the temp in F when he went to bed at what time??????? anyone????????????

by the way, this is what was called arithmetic before new math?????

Its ok fyysh, I got 16 first too, then looked back and noticed the differences in the final equation.
It's the teacher in me, and that it looked like a trick since it seemed to easy at first.

Its ok fyysh, I got 16 first too, then looked back and noticed the differences in the final equation.
It's the teacher in me, and that it looked like a trick since it seemed to easy at first.

That'll teach me to look a little closer next time!!! I actually like these kind of things and typically do well. Kinda pissed me off I missed it, lol.

Since the apple in the last line appeared to be 10% smaller that the earlier apples, I came up with 13..

very clever...I think when you do a lot of higher level math, it becomes increasingly difficult to see the tree through the forest.

At least that is my story and I am stickin to it :evil3::evil3:

very clever...I think when you do a lot of higher level math, it becomes increasingly difficult to see the tree through the forest.

At least that is my story and I am stickin to it :evil3::evil3:

Sometimes its the simple things that really stump us. I agree all about the forest for the trees too.

I don't know 'bout y'all, but I calculated the answer to be Fruit Salad...

-
Back