Canada vs USA

-
I've been hearing about some rather unsportsman like comments from the americans post win. Havn't heard any reports about it but apparently the US junior team was chanting about how they "kicked our lily white pansy asses" and other derogatory chants about canadians.

I've been hearing about some rather unsportsman like comments from the americans post win. Havn't heard any reports about it but apparently the US junior team was chanting about how they "kicked our lily white pansy asses" and other derogatory chants about canadians.

LOL if they are saying that there pretty damn stupid since from what i saw they were all white too...or wait, do they think they are black or some other race? usually the problem with most white kids today, try to act all gangster and think they must percieve themselves as a different racial group...sad if thats coming to hockey now too...LOSERS!

Been laid up for a few days so just saw this. If true the guilty parties should be sent out to cut their own switches.

-
Back