Canadian

-

Demonfanatic

Reaction score
Hey everyone. Im new here and thought Id drop in and introduce myself. my names Kyle and I live in Prince George BC. Im a huge Demon fanatic, i love them. im currently saving up some cash to buy one so untill then I have this site to help me imagine lol :thumblef:

Welcome to the site and enjoy :salut:

pic4.JPG

Welcome Demonfanatic, you`re doing the right thing by studying up on all the information you can get, before you take the plunge! There`s a lot to learn here and many helpful people. We`ll be looking forward to hear from you. Good luck to you in your future endeavor.- Longgone

Welcome neighbor to the north...You came to the right place. Dodge took a Duster and put a Dart front end on it and called it a Demon...so plymouth took a Dart and put a Duster front end on it and called it a ... Scamp. Again...welcome. Terry.

Like they said, lots of good folk here, So injoy the time you get to spend here.I have!

Welcome, you'll get lots of info on this site for you're future project. Mine started as a slant six Demon and ended up as a Big Block Demon plus. Have fun and take your time. :evil2:

P7280002 (Custom).JPG

-
Back