Canadians get ther parts

-

500dodge

Reaction score
OK so were do you guys who live in Ontario get your parts from and whats your opinion of them,,,

OK so were do you guys who live in Ontario get your parts from and whats your opinion of them,,,
What type of parts?Engine,interior?or exterior parts?I buy alot of stuff from Summit when they have a discount code for 10% off,parts are still cheaper with shipping,then buying here from any performance shop.:read2:

and recomend any good body shops around , that doesnt mind welding panels and do a good job!!

Just like pettybludart mentions, its cheaper to buy performance parts from the States even with the shipping costs added. For larger or heavier components where shipping can be pricey I will schedule my order at the same time I'm going down to the Mopar Nationals and pick up the items in person from Jeg's or Summit. The only time I'll ever buy anything from Performance Improvements is when they have their once a year sale.

i get a lot of my stuff from National Mopar in Beaverten Ontario.A great place to shop in fact on Tuesday I should be getting my new interior door panels. The do have a huge inventory. Ask for Scott tell him Don In Belleville sent ya 10 percent discount.

Same here for National Mopar in Beaverten Ontario. They have a web site (not That great) but dont let fool you. Nigel, Scott, Rick know Mopar and can get you just about anything you need. I also use this great site FABO and the web.

cool thanks guys ..are they pretty quick at nationaloparts... I am not very patient \lol

cool thanks guys ..are they pretty quick at nationaloparts... I am not very patient \lol

X3 with National Moparts. You sometimes gotta be on them. Let them know you are in a hurry. Ph# 705 426 2993. All of them their know their $hit though. I also have found everyone on here to be extremely knowledgable and helpful!!

O.K now can anybody recommend a resto shop that does good work(seen some real hack jobs) weldind my flooors etc..and straight body work and paint??

My performance stuff and odd ball parts I buy From Gord at ZZ Performance in Newmarket. Other than that I buy from guys on the board and Kijiji.
Have you been to any cruise nights in the Newmarket area?
A few local boys on here.
AL

yes , I do lots of cruise nights , this summer I drove my 69 javelin sst 390 lots , and then the Barracuda when I got it august!!Did lots of racing with the dart , sponsored the Newmarket cruise at the Ray Twinney complex ...lots of fun this year!!

-
Back