Canadians Have A Pony In Today’s Daytona 500!

-

scatpackbee

Reaction score
Let’s go fellow Canadian Jacques Villeneuve in today’s Daytona 500!

Hopefully you can add “Daytona 500 Winner” to Indy 500 Winner and Formula 1 Champion.

Now get out there and show these southern boys how it’s done!

5A68DE6D-92AC-417F-9B30-C97EC536F05F.jpeg

Last edited:
I was at Montreal, at the corner where he took the lead in the Atlantic race, was surprised the stands stayed up

Buddy of mine is there for the race, he's been trying to get there for 2 years, so all he talked about for the past 2 weeks was this trip. Costing him a small fortune, like $7k for a 6 day trip, so I hope he has a great time.

Buddy of mine is there for the race, he's been trying to get there for 2 years, so all he talked about for the past 2 weeks was this trip. Costing him a small fortune, like $7k for a 6 day trip, so I hope he has a great time.

Sounds cheap when you consider what Super Bowl tickets cost...I haven't watched a race in a few years and today may be no different...

The
Wow, three languages in the same sentence
on
I was at Montreal, at the corner where he took the lead in the Atlantic race, was surprised the stands stayed up
Ugh, someone assist my smoking brain. It was Scott Maxwell he passed for the lead that day?

-
Back