Canceling Cam Differences Tilt/Fixed?

-

2fine69s

69 340-6pak Rag Top
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
Years ago i purchased a canceling cam from laysons, for my 69 Dart. I am reassembling it now and noticed the package said: Canceling Cam with Tilt Wheel, so I must have got the wrong one. My question is what is the difference in a fixed 67-69 column cam and a tilt 67-69 column cam? I have never seen a 67-69 A Body with a tilt. Will it work?
Martin

Hey Guys,
Years ago i purchased a canceling cam from laysons, for my 69 Dart. I am reassembling it now and noticed the package said: Canceling Cam with Tilt Wheel, so I must have got the wrong one. My question is what is the difference in a fixed 67-69 column cam and a tilt 67-69 column cam? I have never seen a 67-69 A Body with a tilt. Will it work?
Martin

OK, tried the tilt column cam and it will not work on a non tilt column, too large. So, I ordered one for a NON tilt column for a 69 Dart, from Vans, It is the same one I got from Layson's. Whats up? Where do I need to go to get the correct canceling cam for my 69 Dart? Any help would be appreciated,
Thanks Guys

From what I've read , the only tried and true source for signal switch related is Slantsixdan ( a member here ). All the other aftermarket junk is exactly that.

Sorry, folks. I've emptied out my inbox so there's space. And yes, I still have new non-garbage switches!
redbeard.gif

-
Back