Cannot start a convosation

-

lotochrome

Reaction score
I am trying to start a conversation and it keeps telling me this.
upload_2016-12-20_16-54-16.png

Saying my PM sounds like spam, change it, wait and try later, or contact an admin. This is a legit question I am asking. How can I get past this? Or how can I contact a admin?

im sure @Joeychgo monitors this part of the forum, as the does others
(which you can tell by the fact he responded AS i was typing this)

im sure its none of my business, but curiosity killed the cat...you've been a member for over a year, and this is your first post?

Something in your message is triggering our spam handlers. It automatically stops after checking a few messages.

Change the message --- something in it is triggering the anti spam --

You could also try posting more often. the system trusts frequent posters more.

im sure @Joeychgo monitors this part of the forum, as the does others
(which you can tell by the fact he responded AS i was typing this)

im sure its none of my business, but curiosity killed the cat...you've been a member for over a year, and this is your first post?

No I don't mind you asking at all.
I do not have a A body but have a B body (1973 Doge Charger). I am often looking for all types of cars and parts. Such as now I have just started looking for my wife a Dart or Duster. I cannot remember what led me here a year ago, but I am thinking I was looking fer seat tracks that would cross over for my Charger, or maybe it was the curb side idle control. In any case I mostly use the tech sections of forums when I am stuck, but spend very little time on any of the forums I am on, as I really don't have much time to sit in front of a computer.

Change the message --- something in it is triggering the anti spam --

You could also try posting more often. the system trusts frequent posters more.

Well it has let the message go through now, for some reason...IDK unless you had done something to approve it. If so thank you.

And thank you to the rest of you who tried to help or show interest in my post.

makes sense (the trolling, not the messaging)

good luck with the hunt

-
Back