Can't locate a new set of rotors

-

Dave

Reaction score
I didn't think it would be so hard to find a set of new front brake rotors for my 67 Barracuda Formula S.................... however, no one seems to carry them. Can some help with a source to get these.

Dave

Check Stephen Performance in Anderson AL. All Mopar bone yard. They should have what you need

while having a power brake booster rebuilt last year, at Tulsa Brake & Clutch, the counter person told me had some kelsey hays new rotors for an early a-body. what brought this up, is that i was checking on getting some calipers rebuilt for a 1968 charger R/T. might give them a try, heres the number, 918-582-2165. hope this helps

You can get these from WWW.ROCKAUTO.COM last I checked. Go with any 1967-1969 barracuda or any 1967-1972 dart, demon or duster listing with the K/H front disc's. I was told they all use the same rotor and work just fine. :thumblef:

MP brakes sells them new at about 150.00 each. a bit steep but not too plentiful.

It may be too late for this but there`s a guy on Ebay that goes by 64Dodge and he sells a pair for $125.00 ,but he`s in Canada so shipping might be a bit steep depending on where you are. It may be worth a try though.

Per a post on BigBlockDart.com:

I saw either here or on another site a place you can get the small bolt pattern rotors cheap (26.00) and decided to check it out. I ordered four rotors and it cost me 111.82 shipped to my door from the mid west to socal. The cheapest I could find them in parts stores was like 90 bucks each. If someone wants to restore a car to original or if that's the only setup they have this is a good source. The place is Murray's discount auto stores and the toll free number is 1-877-393-5900. It's an AIMCO part # 5384 and the sku is 702-4668. I had to wait two weeks until they had them in stock but once they did it only took 4 days to get them. They had nine when I ordered and I told them they should increase their on-hand stock, which they said they would do. You have to ask for them by the sku #. Another good thing is no tax if you're not in Mich. Posted by "ski" from BBD

You might want to check this out, dunno if the price is still the same or not, but even at double the price, it's still cheap.

Mark.

-
Back