can't pay me enough money to do this.

-

jaws

I put the fun in dysfunctional
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
[ame="http://video.yahoo.com/watch/8244494/21915033"]A climb up the tallest tower on Yahoo! Video[/ame]

That is insane!! Is it just me or is he not tied off for a lot of that climb??? My arse puckered watching that!

I just **** my pants watching that. I clinched my checks together so tight I removed some of the material from my chair.

Pretty sure my heart stopped there a few times, I wouldn't have made it out of the elevator portion!

Wow...........

I got onto the roof of the Sears Tower a few years ago and took a picture leaning over the side looking straight down... that 5 seconds was enough to make me dizzy! I can't imagine climbing that tower!

If you put me on the top of that thing and said climb down and all the money in the world is yours, i would be as good as the cat that climbed the tree next door.
I would think the thing moves in the wind?????
How about when you have to go to the rest room???
The only way i could climb that high, would be inside a tube, that had the floor close under me as i climbed the ladder.
I will have to say that those guys have total confidence in there ability.
I don't think i could even go up a set of stairs out in the open like that.

NO WAY NO HOW

I was dizzy all the way
3d-funny-eyes.gif

That would be fun. I would have to take a crap off the side. Probably kill somebody on the ground.

oh wow.

just when you think he makes it to the top, theres more pegs and more and more. Oh Jesus. imagine the pain in the *** to get down.

I cant believe he said OSHA permits them to "Free Climb" without a safety line...that seems contradictory to the very purpose of OSHA!

The only way I would even attempt it is if i could bring a parachute.

I had buddies back in AZ who used to do this work. We were all adrenaline junkies, but where I was content with dirtbiking, whitewater kayaking, fast cars, rock climbing and the occasional skydive, those clowns took it to new levels.

They went base jumping into a 1200ft deep sinkhole somewhere, then spent 2 days climbing back out. Told me "I missed out". Fools.:thebirdm:

Yeah...no. FTS. I like where he says, "now comes the hard part, stepping onto the top."

-
Back