Can't wait 'till Spring

-

QuarterHorse

Reaction score
Man, I hate wishing my life away, so maybe I should move to a warmer climate or somthing. I can't wait to watch my car take shape, I can't wait to get back out on the boat, I can't wait to go to all the car cruises, I just miss spring/summer time.

Oh well, I guess pics of summer time will have to do for now.

Here's the boat on Okaboji last year on the Poker Run '06/

Larson%201.jpg

patience and trying to stay buisy will help.
But I know what ya mean.

goat.jpg

Hahaha yeah, I'm laid up being sick right now, I just spend a small fortune to finish the inside of my garage and all the material is in the enclosed trailor waiting to be installed. As soon as my drywall jack shows up it's time to finish that, and start on the floors, mini-tub, the rest of the body work, and get some color on the 'ole girl.

Hope you get feelin beter QuarterHouse and get back on your feet.
another pic to get you by

676pintura screen saver.jpg

I grew up in Sunny (and extremely HOT! when there weren't hurricanes, that is!) Florida, all of my life and moved here to Georgia last December. I just can't imagine living somewhere that I can't do the things that I enjoy, year 'round. You're more than welcome to join us here in the sunny south! Hope you're feeling better soon!

Thanks fellas, my wife and I plan on heading down to Table Rock next September with the boat for a week. Who knows maybe when we retire, long waise away, we're only 24, we may move down there!

Ha Ha Ha Treva got a laugh out of that one.
Graig has one heck of a list thank's

Longgone said:
I feel for ya` Quarterhorse, but here in Va. it`s been in the 60`s lately! (Knock on wood)

They say if you don't like the weather in Iowa, just hang out a little and it'll change. We've had a VERY mild winter so far. It has been 40's-50's for highs, but then New Years Eve we got about an inch of snow, today it's supposed to be 50 again :lol

Think of the poor people in Colorado, two blizzards in a row? Is this thread really as BIG on every one elses computer as it is on mine ?

QuarterHorse said:
That is a nice picture, where is that?

Yea, it is beautiful. That's a lake a little west of you quarterhorse, up around that point of land in the distance is Sandpoint Idaho, a little slice of heaven. It's actually called Lake Pend Oreille, or pond O ray.

demon seed said:
Yea, it is beautiful. That's a lake a little west of you quarterhorse, up around that point of land in the distance is Sandpoint Idaho, a little slice of heaven. It's actually called Lake Pend Oreille, or pond O ray.

Wow, very nice, perhaps I'll have to look into heading out that way. I've always wanted to go out to Tahoe too.

The lake has something like a 100 miles of shoreline and in places is 1500 ft deep so even if it's 90F out the water stays cool and clear. Here's a picture our unit that we leave at the RV park year round with of course my wife and latest addition Sammy. We even store the boat down there year round. I know every lake in my province and British Columbia and for what ever reason none comes close. We'll be there off and on this spring and for the last 3 weeks of July and the first 3 weeks of August.

P9020001 (Small).JPG

Very very nice! I'm hopefully starting a new carreer in which I'll be able to advance to some better opportunities fairly quickly, and be able to retire sooner than later. I know I have a waise to go at 24 years old, but it's things like what you have pictured and racing that I love to fill my time with doing.

yeah, i can't complain at all. but this should cheer you up.

Ventura-after-the-Storm-004.jpg

-
Back