[WANTED] CAR COVER RECOMMENDATIONS...1971 DEMON

-
CoverCraft. They also sew up Cali Car covers for them.
I have 4 covers from them 2 directly from them as they were from their outlet store. 2 special orders but were ordered from a 3rd party dealer. The best prices from dealers.

You asked for car cover recommendations ?
I recommend you drive it instead of covering it.
Sorry I couldn't resist. Lol.

You asked for car cover recommendations ?
I recommend you drive it instead of covering it.
Sorry I couldn't resist. Lol.
Are you kidding.......With all of the blood sweat and tears.....Not to mention the tens of thousands of dollars, I may never drive it! :)

BTW.......Here's what I decided on...If it's good enough for Ferrari, it's good enough for my Demon.:thumbsup:

1724976381724.jpeg

Are you kidding.......With all of the blood sweat and tears.....Not to mention the tens of thousands of dollars, I may never drive it! :)

BTW.......Here's what I decided on...If it's good enough for Ferrari, it's good enough for my Demon.:thumbsup:

View attachment 1716296373
Yes I was kidding. Couldn't help myself. No malice intended. Yeah sometimes we create monsters because of just that...blood sweat tears and $$$. So much that we're afraid to drive them for fear something might happen. It can end up being stressful and now I'm not enjoying it for what it is. It's a car and needs to run. Just saying. Others may disagree.

I have multiple EzyShade 10 layer covers. I use them outside, in the carport and in the garage. They have held up really well.

Yes I was kidding. Couldn't help myself. No malice intended. Yeah sometimes we create monsters because of just that...blood sweat tears and $$$. So much that we're afraid to drive them for fear something might happen. It can end up being stressful and now I'm not enjoying it for what it is. It's a car and needs to run. Just saying. Others may disagree.
I know you were joshing....I had quite the conversation with the owner of that '71 Demon in the arena at Moparfest this year. He said the exact same thing about the stress. Sounds like he is considering getting rid of it so he can get one to enjoy. I bought some parts from him 7 years ago when I was stating on mine. Didn't realize it until we talked.

It's hard not to go down the rabbit hole when it comes back nice and shiny. LOL.....I have 3 km of gravel roads to cover before I get to asphalt....Mine is being built as a driver....Hopefully a driver next season. :)

BTW......The cover is jut to keep welding and grinding dust etc. off of it while it is stored for the winter in the shop.

20240731_141307.jpg

I don't think Shawn will be selling the demon too soon but yes can be uncomfortable to operate in the greater metro Toronto area with the mosaic driving practices. As well as the unsettled weather this year that particular car was transported both ways to and from the show because of the weather in an enclosed trailer. So even the car cover had a cover. Lol.

-
Back