Car covers?

-

bb66cuda

Reaction score
I am looking for a nice car cover for my 65 Dart and was wondering what you guys would recommend. Bought one on ebay a few months ago and it was way too short even though it said it was for a dart.

I still want to get one for my 73 and the 72 when it is done. I figured that a good one would be about 60 bucks...HAHAHA YEAH RIGHT. 60 bucks will get the one that just keeps the pine needles and bird crap off. After looking around at them on ebay, www.carcoversdirect.com and some other sites a real good, water proof, everything proof car cover is like $250. I still can't bring myself to spend that much on a blanket for my car. So for now I just wash my dart once a week.

I got a "Budge" brand one from the local auto store (Kragen) its dark-blue, Rain Barrier or something. Works pretty darn good for the ~$65 it cost. Its not 100% waterproof in the hard downpour, but works good enough to keep the car nice. Its also breathable and nice heavy material. Mine is the size 3 cover (as thats what say fits duster).

We've got both CoverCraft & CaliforniaCovers...they're
both "equal" to each other, and very pleased with both.

The "best" fabrics, regardless of brands, are EVO-3 & NOAH.

Look for those 2 fabrics and your paint & interior will be glad you did!

HTH

i have a stormweave cal car cover that was custom made for my car. yeah it cost, but it keeps a nice paint job nice. if it will never be stored outside they have indoor only ones too.

I always buy a larger cover for the car so it covers wheels and all almost down to the floor.My current cover on my dart is for a 60's chrysler 300.Mine never see's any weather so I just use a nice soft cloth cover.Gonna move the old dart to it's new heated and A/C'ed attached 3 car garage as soon as the weather clears.

-
Back