car in hibernation

-

2DARTMAN

Reaction score
well what a great short season for Mopars here in shittty old Mn winter wouldn't end now it's SNOWING AUGGGGGG

That's to bad...I'll be cruising to the beach,with the top down today. :glasses7:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 234
We had snow a couple weeks ago already. Nothing like South Dakota though. Those guys got it bad. Hours of rain followed by extreme wind and as much as 4ft of snow. They are estimating 100,000 head of cattle perished. That's at $1,200-1,500 per.

That's to bad...I'll be cruising to the beach,with the top down today. :glasses7:

Yup! We've got a dusting of snow in the mountians and that's where it stays all winter. I keep telling my Detroit buddy to move to CA and cruise year 'round. You do have to deal with all the CA weirdos but it's a fair trade-off for now.

View attachment Mount_Shasta_from_I-5.jpg

Yup, snowing here good in central MN too, sucks but I still love Minnesota :prayer:

Yup! We've got a dusting of snow in the mountians and that's where it stays all winter. I keep telling my Detroit buddy to move to CA and cruise year 'round. You do have to deal with all the CA weirdos but it's a fair trade-off for now.

View attachment 1714666467

great thing about AZ... you can cruise year round and dont have to deal with the CA weirdo's! LOL

Getting cold here in Ohio too.
But... I like to look at it as time to take stuff apart/improvement time

great thing about AZ... you can cruise year round and dont have to deal with the CA weirdo's! LOL

Yeah,if cruising around in billion degree heat,amongst a bunch of uneducated hucksters is your thing,have at it !

Hey Ed, is your neighbors house for sale yet? LOL, you might have a new neighbor :glasses7:

if the hoarder that wears womens high heals keels or leave i'll let you know! has a big shop in the back, though you'll have to fight nate, my other neighbor, for it lol. look up cloud rd and 7th st 85086, should be a couple up for sale!

Ouch! You got me there! Hoping nobody from AZ would read that!

hehe born and raised in S.L.O

Yeah,if cruising around in billion degree heat,amongst a bunch of uneducated hucksters is your thing,have at it !

its not burning everywhere, mostly in town (phx)as all the concrete. im 10* cooler than in town and only 20 minutes away. As for the drivers i'll take these guys over CA all day, except when it rains...

Some folks have a life outside these old rust buckets.....Lived in AZ for 15 VERY LONG years.....could not wait to leave. Nothing like the brown cloud.....endless people....traffic....100+* for over 3 straight months....just when the temperatures drop to the point that it is tolerable here comes the snow birds....No thanks....you can keep it. Lets not forget that 150 or so day dry spell that happened when I was there....talk about frigging depressing.....Ever doubt that the air in Phoenix is nasty? Go out to the tunnel by Globe, park in the pull out on the side of the road and take a look back to the valley...nothing like a yellowish/brownish tint to the sky......FYI.....the sky is supposed to be blue....

Some folks have a life outside these old rust buckets.....Lived in AZ for 15 VERY LONG years.....could not wait to leave. Nothing like the brown cloud.....endless people....traffic....100+* for over 3 straight months....just when the temperatures drop to the point that it is tolerable here comes the snow birds....No thanks....you can keep it. Lets not forget that 150 or so day dry spell that happened when I was there....talk about frigging depressing.....Ever doubt that the air in Phoenix is nasty? Go out to the tunnel by Globe, park in the pull out on the side of the road and take a look back to the valley...nothing like a yellowish/brownish tint to the sky......FYI.....the sky is supposed to be blue....

yep it is some parts of the year, but thats phx, not the rest of AZ...

and i dont live in town, as i said, i have stars every night and clear skys year round

hehe born and raised in S.L.O

Our daughter is in SLO at Cal Poly. Slodoco makes the best maple bacon bars in the world! I ate this gem myself while visiting her a couple weeks ago when they played Yale. Worth the trip just for the bars...well, to visit our daughter too of course.

View attachment bar.jpg

...and where else can a guy get free bubble gum from an open-air outdoor dispenser???
Love that town!

Our daughter is in SLO at Cal Poly. Slodoco makes the best maple bacon bars in the world! I ate this gem myself while visiting her a couple weeks ago when they played Yale. Worth the trip just for the bars...well, to visit our daughter too of course.

View attachment 1714666797

...and where else can a guy get free bubble gum from an open-air outdoor dispenser???
Love that town!

haha well all i can say its so farther south than in the 90's or even 2000's. and yes those bars are to die for!

no snow yet in the SW side of the state. Car is still in hibernation though. No heater. getting ready to start the 4 speed swap.

-
Back