Car Names and Characters?

-

KramerSwinger70

70 Dart Swinger360
Reaction score
Curiosity. Tazmanian Devil. he has a taz magnet, license plate, and stuffed animal in his charger. Seems to match pretty well with the car so TAz is the oficial character for the car.

My favorite Looney Toon is Marvin The Martian. My girlfriend got me a stuffed Marvin and K9 doll to set on the rear deck panel of my 70 Dart. Currently yellow but will eventually be Green and black soi again, it kinda matches. Plus when i first bought the car my cousin pulled out a Marvin keychain from behind the dash. Marvin is the official character of MY car.

What im gettin at is old cars tend to have some sort of assosiation and many people associate them with cartoon characters. My grildfriends 66 Mustang (dont hate) is associated with Pepe le Pew and Penelope, My buddies 75 dart sport is Wyle E Cyote i believe.

Anyone else have that or are the people i know watchin too many cartoons haha

The previous owner who I never met apparently loved Alf because my Barracuda has a little stuffed Alf grabbing onto the rearview mirror, I wouldn't feel right removing him. But I named my car 'Goldie,' not very imaginative but the name fits.

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 179
Did you know the Road Runner is a female ?

I have a My Pet Monster in the Super Bee, and i wanted "Hungry" the Weight Watchers monster they used a few yrs ago, couldnt find one, contated them and they said they were not going to make any, bummer.

We havent go a Tasmainian Devil for Taz, the 70 Duster yet.

Does anyone know if anyone makes the Scat Pack Bee? I have searched and searched and havent found any, seems like someone would make one by now.

The previous owner who I never met apparently loved Alf because my Barracuda has a little stuffed Alf grabbing onto the rearview mirror, I wouldn't feel right removing him. But I named my car 'Goldie,' not very imaginative but the name fits.

definatly a keeper in my book

I have a My Pet Monster in the Super Bee, and i wanted "Hungry" the Weight Watchers monster they used a few yrs ago, couldnt find one, contated them and they said they were not going to make any, bummer.

We havent go a Tasmainian Devil for Taz, the 70 Duster yet.

Does anyone know if anyone makes the Scat Pack Bee? I have searched and searched and havent found any, seems like someone would make one by now.

You should be keeping an eye on eBay because two mint with tags 6" ones have resently sold and so has two mint with tags refrigerator magnets.

Attachments

• $(KGrHqJ,!lYE-ceTmHJ1BQHCg5qY5g~~60_1.JPG
    20.8 KB · Views: 138
  • $T2eC16ZHJG!E9nm3q-v2BQEwySD0V!~~60_1.JPG
    26.4 KB · Views: 138
-
Back