CAR NICKNAMES>>>>

-

joshua dewitt

Reaction score
my wife and me have been going though trying to find a cool nick name for my 1973 dart swinger 2-dr. will be b5 blue, has meat, and skinny's, attitude, NOS, exhaust and roll bar, street legal and tame enough to drive to work and back, right now still in white primer....
she like ....GAS-A-Hollic..... time warp.... time machine.... money pit 2...what ideas do you all have? was looking for something muscly, but not wimpy... maybe a cartoon character that I haven't thought of yet, its is a build up form the late 1970's- early 1980's... my era of street cars.... will be figuring out a paint scheme soon... black landau top, black six pack scoop, black interior , black bumble bee stripe with wing, and b-5 light blue, looking to name n the rear trunk lid...

I have a gold Jeep Grand Wagoneer nicknamed Gold Digger everytime I buy it new parts it wants more and what I got is never good enough.

The easiest way to name her is to get to know her and let her personality come through

my wife and me have been going though trying to find a cool nick name for my 1973 dart swinger 2-dr. will be b5 blue, has meat, and skinny's, attitude, NOS, exhaust and roll bar, street legal and tame enough to drive to work and back, right now still in white primer....
she like ....GAS-A-Hollic..... time warp.... time machine.... money pit 2...what ideas do you all have? was looking for something muscly, but not wimpy... maybe a cartoon character that I haven't thought of yet, its is a build up form the late 1970's- early 1980's... my era of street cars.... will be figuring out a paint scheme soon... black landau top, black six pack scoop, black interior , black bumble bee stripe with wing, and b-5 light blue, looking to name n the rear trunk lid...

How about beaker? lol
Like the guy on the muppets!!!

Haven't nicknamed my scamp yet, but I have heard more than one person say "HOLY ****" in it. So maybe they named it for me.

We had a contest here a few years ago to name Nellas car.....Sunfish!!!

image.jpg

The easiest way to name her is to get to know her and let her personality come through

The first time I laid eyes on my car I knew she was called Ginger

(And she is a temperamental redhead)

Of course, my buddies call her the ruster

I've never named any of my own cars but my wife has she called her old XL7 Sally and when I bought her a new blue Jeep Renegade last July my youngest daughter called it Gator and the name stuck and it's been called that ever since. Each to they're own I guess.

a few friends who saw the Duster with it's new licence plates, called the car EVIL 2. So be it!!!!

IMG_1957.JPG

Well like my Avatar my cars name is Grimace.
Its purple, and the definition of Grimace fits my car. My face has done this more times than I can count. LOL

an ugly, twisted expression on a person's face, typically expressing disgust, pain, or wry amusement.

My wife calls my 73 Duster Jezebel. She says I would rather spend time with Jezebel
than her.

-
Back