car **** part 2

-

sweatybetty

Reaction score
ok, had the cruise tonite. not too many mopars but there were a few. also a couple of pickups. mostly blowtie stuff. there were a couple of real sweet mustangs and a real cobra. lots of people,cars and fun. no booze allowed so that made things nice and mellow as in no drunk aholes starting trouble. sutherlin is only 7000 population so this is the big shindig every year.

P8180001.JPG

P8180002.JPG

P8180005.JPG

P8180008.JPG

P8180010.JPG

P8180011.JPG

P8180013.JPG

P8180014.JPG

P8180015.JPG

P8180016.JPG

Sweet, so what were you driving in it. I just got home from it, and I was in my Dart that is in my sig, There were alloy more Mopars than that in there. But oyu did get some good pics of some of them. Me, I forgot my camera,

i saw you go by a couple times and never did get a chance for a pic. i was standing on the side 100 yards down from the rifes turnaround. had my fabo sweatshirt on. i have a 70 powerwagon i thought about taking so i could cruise but it isnt that clean. maybe next year.

heres the 1 pic i did get but it didnt come out good so i tossed it

P8180021.JPG

Yeah, have to agree, not a real good pic of it. You should of brought your pw and cruzed it. Would of been one more Mopar in there. I have been going to that one for about 9 years now. It is one of the best around here for sure. There was suppose to be another board member there fro your town, but never saw him parked. I think I did see him make a pass.

Yeah, have to agree, not a real good pic of it. You should of brought your pw and cruzed it. Would of been one more Mopar in there. I have been going to that one for about 9 years now. It is one of the best around here for sure. There was suppose to be another board member there fro your town, but never saw him parked. I think I did see him make a pass.

whos that?

-
Back