car parts on Amazon?

-

1970PAValiant

master of the break down
Reaction score
so I was looking for school books and found parts for my car on amazon, even brake drums. Anyone know if any of their parts they have good?

need some speakers for my Prowler and someone posted they bought Infinity speakers that many have already used at Amazon.com at better price than anywhere else

have never looked at their site, but going to now

so I was looking for school books and found parts for my car on amazon, even brake drums. Anyone know if any of their parts they have good?

Amazon is not an actual brand name. They are more of an E-Distribution model if that makes sense.

I knew that, but I always thought it was just electronics and books, and CD's. that kinda stuff, not parts.

Great to search for parts.

I've got some incredible deals on thing like lower ball joints for the swinger that are normally in the 85 range for 35 with free shipping.

I've bought 1966 barracuda-specific tools off Amazon and found their prices and service to be better than the competition. That being said, they still sell junk parts and tools too so do a cross-research on the net for anything you want to buy. I personally love Amazon as a consumer.

And Crackedback: Your signature has me confused. I thought your tits were much bigger in person:)

-
Back