Car Shipping

-

Red63440

Olddawg
Reaction score
Will need a car picked up in Darby Montana and shipped to Batavia, NY. Anyone have anyone they trust who has fair rates...enclosed trailer, running car.

Will need a car picked up in Darby Montana and shipped to Batavia, NY. Anyone have anyone they trust who has fair rates...enclosed trailer, running car.
I have used Passport and Piolet happy with both however would lean towards Passport. When this question has been asked before my advise is to make sure the driver that picks the car up is the one who delivers it with no transfers along the way. If there is damage the finger pointing starts. Also some carriers actually put your car in storage till they have a load going your way. Just my .02

I have used Passport and Piolet happy with both however would lean towards Passport. When this question has been asked before my advise is to make sure the driver that picks the car up is the one who delivers it with no transfers along the way. If there is damage the finger pointing starts. Also some carriers actually put your car in storage till they have a load going your way. Just my .02

Thanks for the info!

I've had good luck with A-1 Auto Transport, in my case it was from Florida to NY. But they ship/pickup in all states I think and were definitely one of the less costly options available at the time (last summer). Not sure if you've already handled it or not, but they might be worth a call if only to see what sort of price they offer.

I used Reliable from Florida to Wisconsin and they were good to deal with.

-
Back