Car show Fund raiser

-

shafer

Reaction score
Carshow sponsors wanted

As many know I work hard to assemble 2 carshows each year. This year is no different. I will be putting togother a charity car show for BCUMC on September 15, and a free car and tractor event for Black Creek Heritiage day in October. While holding a full time job, a part time job and being a full time student at East Carolina University; I lack the time to properly fund raise for these events. This year I want to try some thing new. I want you to sponsor the awards.
Award sponsorships will be sold as in memory of or in honor of to any individual who would like to participate. This is a great way to honor loved ones, soldiers or anyone who deserves recognition. Awards will be $9.00 each. Each award will be phographed and placed in the photo album on my website the day of the show.You will be able to see all of the people who are honored on an up comming sponsor page.To participate, please copy and past the form below to a word document with the information you would like honored. Thankyou for your support. Pictures of last year's events can be found here
http://cartractorshow.webs.com/apps/photos/album?albumid=12408131
http://cartractorshow.webs.com/apps/photos/album?albumid=12270026

Deadline is July 31, 2012
Award Order Form

Car show you wish to sponsor, please check one
____ BCUMC Car show
____ Black Creek Heritage Day Car show
____ BC heritage day tractor show

In memory of_________________________________________

Or

In honor of____________________________________________

Given By: _____________________________________________

Please send checks of $9.00 per award made out to:

Clyde Shafer
C/o Car show
5711 Morningside Rd.
Wilson, NC. 27893

16 awards sold so far, goal is top 50 @ $9 each , also looking best ofshow late model, and best of show classics sponsorships at about $30 each. Donations of door prises and other goodies will be apreciated and sponsorships will be advertised on my website as well as at the show.

deadline for contributions is July31 thank you so much for your support

-
Back