Car Shows

-

Dan the man

Reaction score
I do enjoy going to car shows, but I have to admit that I'm tired of seeing nothing but mustang's, novas, etc. I haven't seen a scamp or hardly any amc's either. I get tired of all the tri five chevys too.

I don't hit too many. Mopars with Big Daddy, and one other. Heck Man, my Bros build enough rides, YOU would puke! One cat has 10 under resto now at his shop..... 2 Cuda verts, a few Challengers, a 68 Charger, a 71 Duster,.all kinda junk....

I don't hit too many. Mopars with Big Daddy, and one other. Heck Man, my Bros build enough rides, YOU would puke! One cat has 10 under resto now at his shop..... 2 Cuda verts, a few Challengers, a 68 Charger, a 71 Duster,.all kinda junk....
Awesome

A good friend of mine put a V/6 in a Chevette and made it look like a factory installed, but at the end of the day it's still a gm product.

I'll snap some Mo-Par (orn) next time I'm over. Getting over covid, went by yesterday, on my way to the Hospital, and they had 2 torches scraping undercoat, and a Mig going. It's a HUGE shop, but with my lungs F'D up, I had to go. Besides, the Gal was driving, and a Brutal Monsoon hit.... think I'm gonna drywall/ trim out, and paint his new house, since the 4 bathrooms ain't ready yet

I'll snap some Mo-Par (orn) next time I'm over. Getting over covid, went by yesterday, on my way to the Hospital, and they had 2 torches scraping undercoat, and a Mig going. It's a HUGE shop, but with my lungs F'D up, I had to go. Besides, the Gal was driving, and a Brutal Monsoon hit.... think I'm gonna drywall/ trim out, and paint his new house, since the 4 bathrooms ain't ready yet
Hate that you got covid. I hope that you have a fast and complete recovery.

I helped a neighbor shove a 400 in a Monza as a kid.... still, Generally Mofn Crap!
I just can't bring myself to own a gm even though I do like the 1964 - 1972 novas. I almost bought a ultra clean 1969 amc rambler to do a sbm swap, I was told that the sbm's won't fit the engine bay due to the firewall issue concerning the distributor clearance and wiper motor interference.

Much Appreciated! Not positive, no fevers, I can eat and sleep, just that damn cough and **** in my lungs! I'd love to shove a wet vac in there and suck it all out!

Good Guys Spokane earlier this summer. I took many shots of Mopars but this was my favorite.

ndC0yF9.jpg

UhGVarc.jpg

Another pretty sharp build.

qSSbLqG.jpg

vzkXH7y.jpg

I do enjoy going to car shows, but I have to admit that I'm tired of seeing nothing but mustang's, novas, etc. I haven't seen a scamp or hardly any amc's either. I get tired of all the tri five chevys too.
I agree. And I am also sick and tired of the constant ‘50’s or surfer music. I like oldies, but damn, mix it up some.

A good friend of mine put a V/6 in a Chevette and made it look like a factory installed, but at the end of the day it's still a gm product.
Did he Power Tour it? Because I remember a Chevette with a 3400/4L60E from a Firebird.

-
Back