Car Talk Radio Interview!!!

-
Thanks guys!! A quickie paste of the follow up Facebook post is below since some earlier info changed.

I had no trouble with the link on the computer or phone so please try again from the one below.

"I had the distinct honor to join nationally-syndicated "American Car Classics" car talk radio on WAXE in Florida this week!!!

Screenshot_2019-12-20-15-49-51-1-1.png

The dynamic hosts -- Keith MacDonald (renowned automotive author), Todd Biron (Biron Classic Car Restorations), Kenny Scofield (engine builder of Dolphin Automotive) and Mike Caranno (a Florida car club president) -- were a total kick!

I had no idea what to expect as far as their questions went ahead of time but it was lively, a LOT of fun, a great opportunity to introduce the shop, and a memory that I'll cherish forever.

Of course I had to work in a plug for Joey's sites and a couple other forums I frequent ... because it's all of you who have made this shop a reality over the years.

The program is supposed to replay tomorrow, December 21, at 5:00 p.m. Eastern time and again this Sunday from 6:00-7:00 p.m. Eastern if you care to listen in on your computer (or smart phone on the i❤radio app) at

Listen to WAXE 1370 Live - Vero's Talk Station | iHeartRadio

Click the Play button in the top banner.

It got a late start today after some technical difficulties (they ran last week's show at 5:00 instead lol) so I cannot be certain the replays will go as scheduled. It may also be on December 27 at 5:00 eastern but I'm not sure.

Screenshot_2019-12-20-18-48-16-1.png

Thanks for sharing in my "15 minutes"! Merry Christmas everyone!

Thanks guys!! A quickie paste of the follow up Facebook post is below since some earlier info changed.

I had no trouble with the link on the computer or phone so please try again from the one below.

"I had the distinct honor to join nationally-syndicated "American Car Classics" car talk radio on WAXE in Florida this week!!!

View attachment 1715440620

The dynamic hosts -- Keith MacDonald (renowned automotive author), Todd Biron (Biron Classic Car Restorations), Kenny Scofield (engine builder of Dolphin Automotive) and Mike Caranno (a Florida car club president) -- were a total kick!

I had no idea what to expect as far as their questions went ahead of time but it was lively, a LOT of fun, a great opportunity to introduce the shop, and a memory that I'll cherish forever.

Of course I had to work in a plug for Joey's sites and a couple other forums I frequent ... because it's all of you who have made this shop a reality over the years.

The program is supposed to replay tomorrow, December 21, at 5:00 p.m. Eastern time and again this Sunday from 6:00-7:00 p.m. Eastern if you care to listen in on your computer (or smart phone on the i❤radio app) at

Listen to WAXE 1370 Live - Vero's Talk Station | iHeartRadio

Click the Play button in the top banner.

It got a late start today after some technical difficulties (they ran last week's show at 5:00 instead lol) so I cannot be certain the replays will go as scheduled. It may also be on December 27 at 5:00 eastern but I'm not sure.

View attachment 1715440619

Thanks for sharing in my "15 minutes"! Merry Christmas everyone!

All I got was advertisements -----------

I'm sorry guys. This is the second time it was supposed to be on and wasn't.
Screenshot_2019-12-22-19-11-31.png

I apologize for the hype and wasting your time. I do appreciate ya'll trying though.
It's pretty embarrassing all around and reflects badly on everyone involved.

I'm sorry guys. This is the second time it was supposed to be on and wasn't. View attachment 1715441455
I apologize for the hype and wasting your time. I do appreciate ya'll trying though.
It's pretty embarrassing all around and reflects badly on everyone involved.
I tried to listen but was disappointed that it wasn’t on.

No worries though, we are still your biggest fans!

:thumbsup:

Well, We missed it anyway, because I forgot we had Christmas Communion at church tonight. I see it didn't air anyway. Maybe I'll get another shot.

No need for an apology. Would really have liked to heard the interview, but it’s my own fault. I tuned in for the first one, but forgot to adjust for the time change.

I'm hoping it posts on youtube so we can catch it whenever we want!

I got an email from Keith today, the main host. The station manager wants to "make amends" by running it a few times through the week at her discretion.

With two out of three scheduled airings not playing when they were supposed to (most especially the premier), I didn't even ask about the dates and am not going to plug it any more at all.

At this point it's more professionally embarrassing than beneficial to the station, the hosts and the shop.

If you happen to catch one of the random runs, know in your heart that I appreciate it and value your support more than you can ever know.

Merry Christmas FABO!!! I love you guys! ❤ Thanks for ALWAYS being here for me no matter what happens.

FB_IMG_1545583304213.jpg

I got an email from Keith today, the main host. The station manager wants to "make amends" by running it a few times through the week at her discretion.

With two out of three scheduled airings not playing when they were supposed to (most especially the premier), I didn't even ask about the dates and am not going to plug it any more at all.

At this point it's more professionally embarrassing than beneficial to the station, the hosts and the shop.

If you happen to catch one of the random runs, know in your heart that I appreciate it and value your support more than you can ever know.

Merry Christmas FABO!!! I love you guys! ❤ Thanks for ALWAYS being here for me no matter what happens.

View attachment 1715441953

Doesn't sound like ur fault, still hoping for a u tube of it -----------------

-
Back