Car ****

-

70DartMike

Too many projects
Reaction score
hey guys, i missed last weekend so i figured i would give you your weekly car **** on saturday instead of sunday this time. here are a bunch of pics from the 06 qualicum fathers day show. oh and the truck in the first pic has a 440 6 pack. enjoy!

Late70sDodgePowerRamdually440.jpg

1973DodgeDartSwinger.jpg

1972DodgePolara.jpg

this 70 superbee resides near my house, its unrestored
1970DodgeSuperbee383unrestored.jpg

1970DodgeChallengerRT4406.jpg

1970DodgeChallengerblue.jpg

1970DodgeSuperbee383limegreen.jpg

1969DodgeDartSwinger3404spwillys.jpg

1969andahalfPlymouthRoadrunner1of2k.jpg

1968DodgeFargopu.jpg

1968DodgeCoronet500440.jpg

1968DodgeChargerRTred.jpg

1968DodgeChargerRTlimegreen.jpg

1966PlymouthBarracuda.jpg

1965Chrysler300383front.jpg

1962ChryslerImperial.jpg

1955DodgeFargopupass2.jpg

50sPlymouthHighboy.jpg

Late60sAMC.jpg

Oh man! I have to give credit to what got me hooked on MoPars in the first place. DODGE TRUCKS!! That white one ton is a boss lookin' son-of-a-gun. I would have to fork over my left one for it.

Nice pictures! The Super Bee in #4 and the A-100 in #10 are my favorites. Looks like a nice time... Thanks for sharing!

NIce pics.

OT - I can never understand why people buy those fake little kids to prop up against their car at car shows. I think they are the creepiest things. What the hell is the point of them?

NIce pics.

OT - I can never understand why people buy those fake little kids to prop up against their car at car shows. I think they are the creepiest things. What the hell is the point of them?

An old acquaintance bought me one for "When the `Cuda was done..." and I can prop it up against the fender. I prop-ed it up against the trash can out back. And it went away....

The only thing creepier than those things are Clowns. But that's a post for another day.....
491.gif

Your going straight to HELL for that one Dave! But I am laughing like an idiot..... :toothy10:

Love the color on the early cuda. Disturbed by the number of grown men with their hands in pockets. Bothers me more than DemonDaves issues. Whats up with you Canucks.

Great photo's.

Oldschoolcuda

Love the color on the early cuda. Disturbed by the number of grown men with their hands in pockets. Bothers me more than DemonDaves issues. Whats up with you Canucks.

Great photo's.

Oldschoolcuda

Funny you should make mention of the hands in the pockets. I have noticed that before at car shows, even do it myself when getting close to someones car. I think people do it sub consciously to show the owner " I,m just looking,won't touch anything" or are they are just playing "pocket Pool"??

Funny you should make mention of the hands in the pockets. I have noticed that before at car shows, even do it myself when getting close to someones car. I think people do it sub consciously to show the owner " I,m just looking,won't touch anything" or are they are just playing "pocket Pool"??
Yea, I purposely put my hands behind my back when I lean over the engine compt or in a window. I loved that old Imperial..... classy car.

That green Challenger (pic 5) just made me do bad things to myself! I love that color on challengers.

I always wanted to get one of those little fake kids, prop it up against my car, wait till a group of people are around then run up with a baseball bat and beat the living hell out of it just to see what people would do. I hate those things!

I saw one at a rat rod show that they put under the tire.

If Im looking at someones car at a show I will take the ends of my jacket with the zippers and hold them behind me just so they wont brush up against the car.

Love that Fargo pickup and the A-100, I think I saw that A-100 somewhere else on the net before. Demon Dave that was funny as "hell", don't think your going there for that one, maybe some of the dudes in the black shirts with collars are though!! What's wrong with Canucks? Nothing a good laugh won't cure LOL:toothy10:Thanks Mike for more car ****, keep it up:cheers:

Hey Macadoo,

That A-100 was in last year's ICBC calender. It lives over in Port Alberni, IIRC.

I like old Dodge trucks, but that white thing is fugly:angry7:.

Do love that old Imperial, though. Got a soft spot for fins, would love to have a '61 DeSoto.

Gonna have to make it to that show this year. I'll make my kid take me for Father's Day:cheers:.

Hey Macadoo,

That A-100 was in last year's ICBC calender. It lives over in Port Alberni, IIRC.

I like old Dodge trucks, but that white thing is fugly:angry7:.

Do love that old Imperial, though. Got a soft spot for fins, would love to have a '61 DeSoto.

Gonna have to make it to that show this year. I'll make my kid take me for Father's Day:cheers:.

hey comoxian there is a '60 Desoto Adventurer in Campbell River, i asked the guy how much he wanted for it, $700, this was a few years ago though but im sure its still there. if i can remember the street name ill let you know

Beautiful pics. Very nice selection. IIRC that 70 Superbee is all orig except some touchups. I met some of those owners last summer when we happened on a show while stopping there, and they were very friendly (not surprised.. it is the island).

And agree with those above about pockets. I always ensure that nothing I am carrying, or wearing will touch the cars. I like to stick my head inside the window, and want to ensure owner that I will not touch or scratch their baby. Car owners do it. The general public? Not.

Grant

Beautiful pics. Very nice selection. IIRC that 70 Superbee is all orig except some touchups. I met some of those owners last summer when we happened on a show while stopping there, and they were very friendly (not surprised.. it is the island).

And agree with those above about pockets. I always ensure that nothing I am carrying, or wearing will touch the cars. I like to stick my head inside the window, and want to ensure owner that I will not touch or scratch their baby. Car owners do it. The general public? Not.

Grant

many a time have i seen people walking dogs with chain leashes and the dog will run around the corner of a car, and the leash will take off a large layer of paint. and the owner will act like im the asshole for parking my car there. AT A CAR SHOW.

-
Back