[WANTED] Carb base gasket

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently bought a rebuild kit for a Holley 1945 1 bbl through Daytona carburetor for my Slant six 225. The rebuilt kit included 1, possibly 2, base gaskets for my 1
bbl carb. I don’t know if they stock the base gaskets by themselves but, they definitely include them in their full rebuild kits.

I can also check on Saturday - if we have a few extras (new not used) at our garage.

I recently bought a rebuild kit for a Holley 1945 1 bbl through Daytona carburetor for my Slant six 225. The rebuilt kit included 1, possibly 2, base gaskets for my 1
bbl carb. I don’t know if they stock the base gaskets by themselves but, they definitely include them in their full rebuild kits.

I can also check on Saturday - if we have a few extras (new not used) at our garage.
I will check to see if they have just the gasket,I checked at classic ind but they only sell the kits,but if you should happen to run upon a couple that you might want to get rid of let me know,Thanks for the information and your help.

Don’t they still make new ones? Kim
I haven’t had any luck finding them at any auto part places or classic industry,thought that Napa could get me one but they can’t get them either.I can get a total rebuild kit that would have one but I was trying to find gasket only but I may have to just get a kit and have it all for backup

Autozone sells them Felpro 60085 and Mahle G7173 Most likely you will have to order it. They are about $2.50 each

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back