Carb question

-

Lostsheep_01

SLANTASTIC!
Reaction score
Hey y'all!

I'm picking up a 2bbl stock intake manifold for my Slant today and I was wondering which 2bbl carb is the best for it. I saw on Allpar.com that a common 2bbl was the Carter BBD. I looked it up online @ summitracing.com but they have a couple different ones for Dodge with different product #'s and prices but there was no difference in the description. I want to know what anyone else has had success with so I can order one. Thanks y'all!

Lostsheep 01,
Nice to see a local guy! I'm in Dallas,Ga. and we have alot of slant 6 stuff and it all can be bought. Carbs and manifolds, blocks, heads, cranks, short blocks, zoomie hedders, split hedders. I'm sure that it will be less than it costs to buy new, come look and we will accomadate. It's only a matter of 10 miles and you can have it today. The fastest 6 that we have ran 7.47 1/8, and it's yours, make us a offer, if you want something like this. I'll PM you my phone #.

Any 273 or 318LA carb will bolt right on that intake. If you are looking for a carb with less emission hardware/hose barbs use a pre-72 carb.

Chuck

-
Back