Cardomain.com

-

dustermaniac

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone out here has ever had this happen to them on cardomain.com. I used to frequent this site a lot and even have posted pictures of my vehicle there but I have been locked out of that site for over a year now. I have not violated any terms or anything like that. I just tried to log on to my page one day and got a message that I had an invalid user name/password. I attempted to contact the mods?? of that site to get a new password and they sent me a temporary password/ user name and I still could not log in with this info. I have since sent several e-mails and have not received any response from them regarding access to my page. I have since given up on logging onto cardomain. Anyone else have this issue????

I was wondering if anyone out here has ever had this happen to them on cardomain.com. I used to frequent this site a lot and even have posted pictures of my vehicle there but I have been locked out of that site for over a year now. I have not violated any terms or anything like that. I just tried to log on to my page one day and got a message that I had an invalid user name/password. I attempted to contact the mods?? of that site to get a new password and they sent me a temporary password/ user name and I still could not log in with this info. I have since sent several e-mails and have not received any response from them regarding access to my page. I have since given up on logging onto cardomain. Anyone else have this issue????
i hadn't been on since may of this year. Just logged in when I saw this post by you though. before that it had probably been over a year or so..
had no problems though logging in just now after not logging in for so long. heres the link to my page
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2359269
if you get your account working you should add me.

-
Back