Carfellas

-

homecloned

Can't re Member
Reaction score
Does anybody else watch the show? They are going high end and you get to see some cool classics. They just bought a 71 RR for 23K.

True on both. I recorded some and watched 4 in a row and had enough for the day. Having some of the NY heritage in my memories adds to the entertainment. The arguemant over canolli, ganolli was great. My mom pronounces her c as g pertaining to all of that stuff.

I agree, very entertaining to watch. One of the previous episodes they had a guy bring in a beautiful 70 roadrunner convertible.

I saw it for the first time the other night, the episode with the '72 Road Runner. I like the show, very entertaining. It's on the Discovery Channel, Rebel.

Does anybody else watch the show? They are going high end and you get to see some cool classics. They just bought a 71 RR for 23K.

I caught a couple of episodes. IMO, I think those guys are tools, but I guess that's the entertainment value they bring to the table.

They might have a tough time selling that RR. I caught an episode of Mecum Auction where they sold a 71 383 #'s matching RR for around $23k. I can't remember what engine the one in Car Guys had though.

The Mecum auctions aren't high end like Barrett-Jackson either. The majority of the cars in the Mecum auctions are cars that the average person could buy.

-
Back