Carl Edwards = A-hole!

-

mikedevore

Reaction score
Thats what I call someone thats a 150 laps down & spins out a 6th place car with intent. This guy is out of control. I like to see rivalaries play out, but you need to be smart about it. Pick & choose the right spot. Thanks to this A-HOLE, he cost a young driver a shot at a top ten run & cost the car owner alot of cash.
At least the Blue Deuce brought home a victory. Its us vs. them.

That was a rough one, i wonder what nascar told him and about the track exiting on to pit road the wrong way, Way to go Kurt Bush for putting that MOPAR in victory circle, btw he suppose to be drag racing in a challenger next week

I like keslowski but he doesn't have alot of respect for the rest of the guys. He drives really hard and I know hamlin had enough last year but I guess edwards decided to take it out on him. Now it's not that I believe thats justification I think edwards needs to sit at home.

Edwards lost his Mr. Clean status with his interaction with kenseth a while back. the video is on youtube.

I am not a Nascar follower, but that seemed dirty.
Nascar needs to take the cost for the car out of Edwards pocket.

Keselowski races like Kyle Busch, but at least has the ability to pass a car without having to bump. So Keselowski races hard, racers arn't supposed to give up, they're supposed to run hard every turn. Imagine how boring and idiotic it'd be if driver's always gave an inch, I think that's called Formula 1 across the pond... I've got nothing against Keselowski, and I'm glad he's alright.

I've never liked Edwards. In '05 he intentionally wrecked both Petty cars at Bristol because one of them tapped him into the wall when he got loose, '06 at michigan in the nationwide race Edwards got loose, Jr had a run, they bumped, Jr wins, Edwards slams into Jr under caution while Jr has his hand hanging out the window, then Edwards grabs Jr in victory lane. Then the thing with Kenseth, and the near-fight in the garage area with Harvick last year....Edwards is a loose cannon that's going to go off really big one of these days. Nascar parked Harvick a few years back (04-05?) for similar instances of retaliation, its time for Edwards to take a break.

He should have to sit out Bristol. That was just stupid. Nice move from the new father. Keep hiding behind that smile Carl, but no one is fooled anymore.

I guess I will burn my Carl Edwards full size cutout I have hanging in my garage. Gee I miss the "Old" Nascar. Rubbing is racing, Wrecking is not!!

John D. Beckerley

It cost Montoya the race. He was coming on like a SOB!

I'm waiting to see what NASCAR does to punish him. I think they outta suspend him from a few races like the NBA does but I don't think they do that, do they?

I'm waiting to see what NASCAR does to punish him. I think they outta suspend him from a few races like the NBA does but I don't think they do that, do they?

I think nascar as a whole should be punished for taking hours of otherwise useful airtime wasted on watching a bunch of illiterate morons go around in circles.

I think all drivers should be forced to compete in a spelling bee which would be far more entertaining than watching them go around in circles over and over....

They have an ongoing battle ever since he put Edwards up on the
fence. I just glad that nobody was hurt including the people in the
stands.

I think nascar as a whole should be punished for taking hours of otherwise useful airtime wasted on watching a bunch of illiterate morons go around in circles.

I think all drivers should be forced to compete in a spelling bee which would be far more entertaining than watching them go around in circles over and over....

So let me ask, Do you have actual proof that the drivers are illiterate? Or do you like making factless statements? Ryan Newman iirc is an engineer. Tony Stewart, Dale Earnhardt, etc are business owners. and not just business owners heavily involved in their business'.

Back on topic please.

Thats what I call someone thats a 150 laps down & spins out a 6th place car with intent. This guy is out of control. I like to see rivalaries play out, but you need to be smart about it. Pick & choose the right spot. Thanks to this A-HOLE, he cost a young driver a shot at a top ten run & cost the car owner alot of cash.
At least the Blue Deuce brought home a victory. Its us vs. them.
hell yes x2

they shouldn't call it the "national association for stock car racing auto racing" if the cars are not "STOCK"

Didn't Edwards receive a custom hand built and painted Les Paul guitar last year, and then smash it on the ground in front of the artist that created it and the camera's? Wasn't that him?

I remember my jaw dropping when I saw the absolute disconnect with honor and respect he displayed. There was a place we sent kids in school that acted with such lack of character, and it wasn't back to class.

Now because he's bumped unintentionally, he purposely destroys this young kids chance at a great top ten finish, putting hundreds of spectators and other drivers in grave danger (these stinking poor excuses for safe race cars are known for their airborn activities when turned backward at high speed), and he's treated like Mommie's favorite little boy ??????????

Nascar is DEAD. I realize it's probably an effort to draw more spectators and fans, if for nothing else than the possibility of seeing a free for all..........but if I want to watch cars play hockey, I'll go to a demo derby.

There's no place for this kinda BS on the track at 190+ when lives are at stake. That wasn't bump and go........it was a premeditated mob contract hit.

I didn't get a chance to see the race. Anyone have a link to the hit? This generation of NASCAR drivers..... spoiled little candy-asses. Kinda like WWE ego-maniacs. :angry7:

Wylde1.

I don't get it. They said they were making the COT to make it safer for the drivers then make the things fly?

Nascar needs to let brad fill a pillow case up with bars of soap and beat the s%!# out of edwards.

-
Back