Carl Edwards = A-hole!

-
First of all it was Kyle Busch that broke the hand painted guitar. Hes an Idiot !

By no means am I a Edwards fan or do I condone what he did,but the kid had something coming to him. He ran into Carl twice,one of them sending him up in the air and into the fence,in a wreck that was way more violent.
If your gonna play with the big dogs,be ready to get bit !
Think the kid learned a lesson.

Nascar is loving it inside.

You know I'm so sick and tired of watching these poor little rich boys, all of them including Edwards, risking the lives of spectators and fellow drivers with their bull **** antics that starting today I refuse to watch anymore NASCAR. I especially cannot stand to listen to the uneducated, inbread commentators making excuses for these douchebags, they can all go to hell for all I care. I'm serious and to think I was contemplating flying down to watch the Daytona 500 next year. Ain't going to happen so Screw em all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bootysha::bootysha::bootysha::bootysha::bootysha::bootysha:

If Keselowski is driving a chevy, likely not a peep here.

Brad has been roughing drivers up for a long time and one finally had enough. He, CE, just evened up his poor day by making the 12 cars results about the same. The earlier incident was a brain dead move by BK. Spotter can't really help at that spot on the track. Anyone that know that track knows 1-1.5 lanes up arcing in go to the bottom. Watch the line the car right in front of edwards takes, same line as edwards was going to run. BK was running a line appropriate for 'Dega. Even if edwards doesn't move down, BK is pinched and not going anywhere, he'd have no room at the exit of the corner. It's like he drives just barely over the hood of the car.

I've raced with guys like BK and the only way they "get it', IMHO, is to get taken out HARD! I'd rather fly upside down in a cup car than get flung off a motorcycle at 160+. I've done the second and I woke up in an unfamiliar hospital. All because someone, out of control, t-boned me in the middle of a corner. He got told in not so many words, you touch me again, you'll be sorry. He hit me again, I was ready, and I returned the favor in the same spot he sent me to the hospital. I never hit him, just ran him to where he had 1" of track to run on and he decided to stand it up... away he went. I got many thank yous from fellow riders after his 160+ mph offroad excursion. He left in an ambulance and never returned to the track again. Did I want him to get seriously hurt, nope, but crap happens when you play with other people lives. You race people the way they race and respect you.

Guys knew I raced hard but clean. That's part of the reason when I watched nascrap, I liked Mark Martin. He'd race hard for a win, but, wouldn't horn people out of the way. Many races he finished second he could have horned guys out of the way, yet didn't.

I think BK is a talented driver that is really impatient and raw. There's a time to gnaw and scratch for position, lap 40 ain't it.

Jimmy Spencer was really funny last night on some show. Heck, if BK did that stuff to Spencer, JS would probably light him up like he did to Kurt Busch.

JMO

First of all it was Kyle Busch that broke the hand painted guitar. Hes an Idiot !

By no means am I a Edwards fan or do I condone what he did,but the kid had something coming to him. He ran into Carl twice,one of them sending him up in the air and into the fence,in a wreck that was way more violent.
If your gonna play with the big dogs,be ready to get bit !
Think the kid learned a lesson.

Nascar is loving it inside.

I stand corrected....and you're right.

Edwards turned down INTO brad, no fault of the 12. I think if carl had done that to jimmy johnson or dale jr or mark martin, the situation would be way differant. Everybody is being hard on brad for driving hard......... gee when did it go from being a race to a parade? sorry I missed the memo.

Brad took it like a man, didn't whine, pout or stomp his feet. If you're going to dish it out, you better be willing to take it too.
He's gained my respect!:cheers:

Edwards got a talking to and has a 3 race probation. Should make for an interesting weekend it being bristol this weekend and all lol

Edwards got a talking to and has a 3 race probation. Should make for an interesting weekend it being bristol this weekend and all lol

Boogity Boogity Boogity....Its Bristol Boys !!!!!!

Cant wait for Bristol !!!!!

I think NASCAR will even encourage this kind of behavior, if it puts rear ends back in the seats.

BTW, I met Ryan Newman a few years ago, after the "bump from heaven" gave him Daytona. I use to do a ton of work with Alltel and was there for the company celebration event in Little Rock. Seemed like a real nice, smart, pleasant guy,...of course, he had just won daytona.

JP

If Keselowski is driving a chevy, likely not a peep here.

Brad has been roughing drivers up for a long time and one finally had enough. He, CE, just evened up his poor day by making the 12 cars results about the same. The earlier incident was a brain dead move by BK. Spotter can't really help at that spot on the track. Anyone that know that track knows 1-1.5 lanes up arcing in go to the bottom. Watch the line the car right in front of edwards takes, same line as edwards was going to run. BK was running a line appropriate for 'Dega. Even if edwards doesn't move down, BK is pinched and not going anywhere, he'd have no room at the exit of the corner. It's like he drives just barely over the hood of the car.

I've raced with guys like BK and the only way they "get it', IMHO, is to get taken out HARD! I'd rather fly upside down in a cup car than get flung off a motorcycle at 160+. I've done the second and I woke up in an unfamiliar hospital. All because someone, out of control, t-boned me in the middle of a corner. He got told in not so many words, you touch me again, you'll be sorry. He hit me again, I was ready, and I returned the favor in the same spot he sent me to the hospital. I never hit him, just ran him to where he had 1" of track to run on and he decided to stand it up... away he went. I got many thank yous from fellow riders after his 160+ mph offroad excursion. He left in an ambulance and never returned to the track again. Did I want him to get seriously hurt, nope, but crap happens when you play with other people lives. You race people the way they race and respect you.

Guys knew I raced hard but clean. That's part of the reason when I watched nascrap, I liked Mark Martin. He'd race hard for a win, but, wouldn't horn people out of the way. Many races he finished second he could have horned guys out of the way, yet didn't.

I think BK is a talented driver that is really impatient and raw. There's a time to gnaw and scratch for position, lap 40 ain't it.

Jimmy Spencer was really funny last night on some show. Heck, if BK did that stuff to Spencer, JS would probably light him up like he did to Kurt Busch.

JMO

Well put Rob !!
I agree 100%
You earn respect by giving respect.
You think this kid would drive like this next to the Late Great #3 Intimidater ?
Dont think so....lol

I get so tired of these nascar veterans whining about a young gun who is very competitive. They always expect the young gun to give them that spot. "DON"T YOU KNOW WHO I AM!" gets real old. It would seem that longer they are involved in nascar, they tend to think they are entitled. Thats a load of crap! This is not the first time that carl edwards has pulled down on someone. I always thought if you had a fender on your opponet, that it was your line. What back flip boy did was a very dangerous act. It will take somebody (driver or spectator) getting killed before the good ole boys do anything about it.
Remeber Dale Earnhart.

Payback is a *****...Keslowski had that coming...Edwards is not the only driver to have issues with the punk..

Payback is a *****...Keslowski had that coming...Edwards is not the only driver to have issues with the punk..

This must be circle track mentality. I don't think I have ever seen this in Drag Racing. They just use their fists.

This must be circle track mentality. I don't think I have ever seen this in Drag Racing. They just use their fists.

Thats what they need to start letting them do again. Get out of the car beat the snot out of each other then get back in the car and get back to racing.

No it's the truth..Koslowski flipped Edwards on the last lap in a race last year..then this past weekend he came down in front of Edwards spinning him on lap 40..couple of others drivers have had issue with Keslowski..and no need for fist in drag racing..just go out and trailer the competition..works for me..

Edwards turned down INTO brad, no fault of the 12. I think if carl had done that to jimmy johnson or dale jr or mark martin, the situation would be way differant. Everybody is being hard on brad for driving hard......... gee when did it go from being a race to a parade? sorry I missed the memo.

Your right the situation would be different because THEY DONT WRECK PEOPLE ON A WEEKLY BASIS!!!!!! Kesoloski hits everything but the pace car and if you watch any racing you can see that. This is not his first go around with someone. Just this time he got what he deserves, a little payback.

Well the race I watched Sunday, I saw Brad at the bottom of the track by the yellow line & carl came down & bounced off him & went back up the track & he collected the 20 car.
Brad had the line, I guess he could have driven into the infield & spun out & let carl have that position. I guess Brad was trying to win a race.
For a guy that hits everything but the pace car, he was looking good running 6th.
I wonder what would have happen if the roles had been reversed, carl running 6th & was taken out by a car a 150 laps down. Afterall, laps cars are not supposed to race lead lap cars.
The wreck that happen a Talledaga last year was do to carl coming down in front of Brad then. I guess it was the old pro trying to intimidate the young gun. The old pro got the lesson from it. DO NOT PULL DOWN IN OCCUPIED SPACE! You will fly.

I wish my man Dale sr. were still around,and Koslowski pulled something like that on him...Dale was'nt call the Intimidator for nothing..

I wish my man Dale sr. were still around,and Koslowski pulled something like that on him...Dale was'nt call the Intimidator for nothing..

Dale Sr. was another @$$hole driver in his younger years. He would push, shove and wreck anyone in his way. Unfortunately Dale Sr. lost his life from a crash that was part of racing. Sterling Marlin was holding the bottom line and Sr. came down on him trying to block. Did his spotter tell him he was clear? Don't know......

Wylde1.

-
Back