Carlise

-

CUDACOX

Reaction score
O.K. Who all will be in Carlise for Mopar weekend? 6 of us are going for sure! Have the same hotel booked as last year! Wouldn't miss it!!

craig, when is it exactly? i might be up for the trip to meet ya!. let me know

Im going. Been going for the past two years. Last year we brought the Newport convertible and hopefully this year we'll have the Barracuda ready. It truly is an amazing show. I've been to other Carlisle shows but this one takes the cake!!!

I go every year, for the last eleven anyway. Camp right on the grounds and love every minute of it. If you guys do go give me a shout so I can meet some of the other members, the campsite is always open if you need a place to get out of the heat and enjoy a few icy cold beverages, Mike

I'll def be there Sat, it's the only day I get off and I drive my car in. Anyone around just come by the Valiant with the fire dept licence plate

Hey guys. If your not going in registered with a club tent I'd really appreciate if when registering for the show if under club name or club affiliation if you could put mopar misfits. Thanks.

I will be there. we are coming in from Erie pa in the Dart should I park with the masses or buy a ticket to park inside? Can you guys recommend whats better? I am not arriving till about 2:00 will I be able to get in and park at that time?

Its definately in my plans this year..........Wifes off and im no longer Pres. at our park..........Its been along time since ive been...........Looking forward to it. Hope to meet up with some of you crazy Nutz.........LOL

Its definately in my plans this year..........Wifes off and im no longer Pres. at our park..........Its been along time since ive been...........Looking forward to it. Hope to meet up with some of you crazy Nutz.........LOL
I'll be there! Look for my Lemon Twist Duster! Hopefully will be parked with all the FABO Boy's..

Sounds good Craig..........A buddy of mine wants to come........I think i have converted him into a Mopar fan?????????????No more bow tie:wack:

if you register before June 6th I think it's like $40 for the weekend, and that's 2 people. by the time you find parking ($10-15) and a ticket in $20 it's cheaper just to drive in, which you can do anytime

i will be vending again.67-69 barracuda parts and whatever else i can find.spot m 89. near gate 1

Thinking of taking my holidays and coming down . We shall see! Prob drive down in the Maggie though.

ive been the last couple of years and have loved every minute of it and im gonna try to go this year but i dont know if im gonna be abble to go but if i can i will definetly be there. a little piece of advice for the folks have never been if you want to see everything you will need to be there all three days.

Last year in the survivor tent. Carlisle and the Nats in Ohio are a really good time.

Attachments

• IMAG0078.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 144
-
Back