Carlise

-
I'm planning on going but I can't decide on if I want to drive my car and have the wife bring our pop camper and camp out with the dogs or if I just want to get a hotel room at the Marriott. I'll be driving from VA (Newport News).

Jason

Yep, going again this year. I think I missed once in the last 7 years.. Our group has grown, we're bringing along a Carlisle "first timer" (67 Barracuda owner) and a buddy from South Carolina . My Duster is staying home, but we'll be pulling my brothers 70 R/T Challenger.

This will be the 3rd year at the Stupid 8 just east of the interstate.

I hope that we all get to meet somehow,I think it's great that we will all be there but could bump into a fellow member and not know it!! Craig.

I will be going for my 10th or 11th year. I hope to get a spot in the Pavilion to try and sell my '67 GTS.
Always a great time. I look forward to it every year.

Attachments

• DSC_1575 (Small).JPG
    83.1 KB · Views: 88
I'll be there! my brothers and sum buddies go every year.Craigs rite hard to see in one weekend.

Haven't missed one yet. I'll be there on Sat. New paint this year! Still working on it. Hope it's done by May.

Fred B

Attachments

• DSC_1594 (Small).JPG
    68.6 KB · Views: 72
  • DSC_1592 (Small).JPG
    81.1 KB · Views: 68
  • DSC_1588 (Small).JPG
    89.5 KB · Views: 67
  • DSC_1580 (Small).JPG
    74.2 KB · Views: 60
  • DSC_1571 (Small).JPG
    81.6 KB · Views: 63
  • DSC_1552 (Small).JPG
    65.1 KB · Views: 70
  • DSC_1542 (Small).JPG
    58 KB · Views: 63
  • DSC_1538 (Small).JPG
    70.5 KB · Views: 68
  • DSC_1532 (Small).JPG
    88.4 KB · Views: 79
Yet another reason why I need to get stationed at Dover, Deleware lol
i was stationed there for 4 years, i think your better off in your current location and just take a week off in july to go to carlisle.dover was not my type of place. had the beach an hour away and the racetrack only twice a year, other than that very boring. at least i was only 4 and a half hours away from home.

Going again this year -- wouldn't miss it. This year the whole family is going and we are bringing 2 Barracudas. My son is driving the 68 Vert and I will have the 71. My daughter is riding with me -- she has been asking to go for the last few years -- she turned 13 and is getting into Mopars :)!!!

Attachments

• BARRACUDAVERT 027.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 55
I am going also. I will wear my a-body t-shirt and I hope to meet as many of you as I can. If you see the forum t-shirt on me stop me and say hey!

-
Back