Carlise

-
Where are you staying and when are you leaving, trying to convince 65Vart to make the journey.

Being a relatively newbie, I haven't met any of you, but I plan to be at Carlisle this year as always. I am 3 hours away in Pittsburgh.
I hope to meet some guys from FABO! I'm staying at the Motel 6.

I have never been to this show, and have always wanted to go. This year, we are planning on going. It's quite a haul, but I've heard it's worth it. See you there.

I am there every year. I am ready to go again.

Attachments

• 100_0499.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 232
I have never been to this show, and have always wanted to go. This year, we are planning on going. It's quite a haul, but I've heard it's worth it. See you there.

Me too. I'm not sure if I'm going this year. Having trouble getting the suspension off of the Valiant, not sure if it will be ready. And not sure if I can get the 65 Wagon going by then. I have to pick it up the last week of March and it needs a few things...

But if I can talk my old college roommate to go, then I may be there.

Hopefully i can go this year..missed out last year. If the finances are good i will make the trip..........Hope to meet up with some of you people too! Since i have really no idea what im doin with my Dart matbe i can get edjumicated some........LOL

We should organize somthing this year. Mike is asking me. Good idea. we should drive down. Bill? Scott? 75BlueDusterMike?Steve?

I will likely be going. Made it for the last two years, usually a good time!

It has been at least 20 plus years since I have gone. Craig, are you taking your car or just going to part swap?

Clint we are staying again for the third year at the Ramada in Mechanicsburg.Its about 20 minutes to the show. Craig. You comin?

-
Back