Carlise

-
Who's going from the Pittsburgh area? I never drove a classic Mopar out there, this year MIGHT be my first....always paranoid something would go wrong.

Will be there all weekend - Dragging the camper up to Western Village campground, and will put my truck on the show field just because it's easier than paying to park and paying to walk in Fri and Sat.... Anyone else staying at that campground? I stayed there a couple of years ago - worked out real well.

I have a pair of 64 Valiant fenders in very good condition if anyone is interested - I can bring em with me :)

Who's going from the Pittsburgh area? I never drove a classic Mopar out there, this year MIGHT be my first....always paranoid something would go wrong.
Go for it Harry! You already know I'm driving my Road Runner down from CT and it's a 300 mile trip for me! Besides, something could go wrong with the modern iron too but I bet you don't think of that!!!!.

Craig....i'll have my survivor there in building Y for the MODTOP gathering.....bring some cold Canadian beer....do they still make Molson Brador????

Attachments

• MOD shoot.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 91
Craig....i'll have my survivor there in building Y for the MODTOP gathering.....bring some cold Canadian beer....do they still make Molson Brador????
** I haven't seen Brador in years,but to tell you the truth I haven't really looked for it! lol.. We will have Canadian beer with us! I got my slip from Carlise in the mail.It has only #'s not letter's for my vendor spots. I'll have to figure that out. Looking forward to seeing the modtop!

Me and the wife are going. Hotel booked. She is driving the Dart behind me and I am bringing a for sale car in the trailer. Ill wear my abodies shirt and hope to meet some of you. Dont be afraid to approach me. I havent to many members.

I will be there vending in N10 and N11. Will be bringing a few parts and either the 64 Valiant or 73 Dart to Sale.

Steve
68 Cuda Vert
64 Valiant
Charleston SC

Anybody got a meeting time and place yet? Staying in Chambersburg. Look up you guys vending.

** I haven't seen Brador in years,but to tell you the truth I haven't really looked for it! lol.. We will have Canadian beer with us! I got my slip from Carlise in the mail.It has only #'s not letter's for my vendor spots. I'll have to figure that out. Looking forward to seeing the modtop!

Yeah Brador, likely not around anymore. I just remember crossing the boarder from where my brother went to college in NY to buy several cases of Canadian beer, Brador was one of them back in the late 70's early 80's!!!!!!!!! LOOOOOONG time ago!!!!!

-
Back