Carlisle 2008-Mr.Norm & My 73 Dart Sport 340

-

1Dart2NV

Reaction score
This past weekend at the All Chrysler Natonals was one weekend that I'll not likely ever forget. To many of us Mr.Norm is the Don Yenko of Mopars-Mr.Norm honored me with his Top A-Body Award on Saturday.
Although my 1973 Dart Sport 340 is only tribute car to Mr.Norm-I was asked to pose it next to a real 1971 GSS Demon for pictures.

I also received Carlisle's 3rd place in class after Saturday's voting by my fellow peers was over. Special thanks to all that were there & voted for me.

Thanks Mr.Norm for signing my dash "Done Right" & for picking my car as your #1 A-Body choice.

DSC04082.jpg

DSC04071.jpg

DSC04073.jpg

DSC04063.jpg

DSC04085.jpg

DSC04086.jpg

DSC04079.jpg

Thank you Eric - It was also very nice meeting you. Good luck with your Dart & hope to see you there next year.

hey i remember seeing your car there. i didn't know that you were a member here too. it is a very nice car for sure. congrats to you!!!

That's a great accomplishment and compliment. There are alot of pompous a-holes in the car business, but Mr. Norm seems like a good guy (back in the Vietnam-era he was very supportive and respectful towards the service people. Actions live long after words have died and been forgotten). Good on you!:cheers:

Nice job and a cool car. Black Dart Sports are one of my favorite.

Congratulations, doesn't get any better than being picked by Mr. Norm:thumrigh::thumrigh:

Congratulations are in order here 1DartToNV.:cheers:
Mr Norms awarding your dart is an award that everyone will envy.
And it looks like he made a great choice.

Thanks for the pictures of you and Mr Norm!!! To cool.:happy10:

Many thanks to all you guys for the kind words & compliments.

-
Back