Carlisle parts N135-136

-

rmchrgr

Skate And Destroy
Reaction score
Just looking to generate a little interest ahead of time for the FABO guys walking the Carlisle swap meet. I'll be setting up early PM Thursday and will be there through Sunday when it starts clearing out. I try to bring clean, usable stuff and price it to move. Read through the list below beforehand to get an idea but feel free to ask if I might have something specific. Keep in mind there's probably nothing super rare or special that I'm giving away cheap but there will be a couple interesting parts.

Since this is not a for sale thread you'll have to stop by my spot (N135-N136) to see what's what. To be clear, most everything I bring will be fairly priced. It will all be priced, described and easy to inspect. If I'm at the spot, I'll answer your questions as best as I can. If not, one of the guys I'm with will or they'll get in touch with me directly.

Here's a general list;
  • I have a bunch of stock/aftermarket mild performance small block parts. I spent some time this last week cleaning up what I felt was worth the time and some items are actually pretty decent. Think aluminum intakes, oil pans, fuel pumps, stroker pistons, etc. etc. The things I don't bother to clean up will dirt cheap.

• There will be a few 'packages' of parts that work together meaning I will try to include things like fittings, gaskets, hardware, etc.

• A small amount of '68-'70 B body parts, a few of which are hard to find. I will see what A body-specific things I can bring but unfortunately I don't have much.

• Couple stock/mild performance big block parts, similar to the types of take-off small block parts I'll have on hand

• Some general 4 speed parts and possibly a complete OD unit with linkage if I can get it out of my storage beforehand

• General parts that fit multiple applications like alternators, radiator fans, etc., all priced to move

• Could possibly bring some wheels

• There will be a bin of FREE things that I don't have any interest in cleaning up or holding on to
Hope to see some of you guys there. Again, it's spot N135-136. Come say hi, we don't bite.

- Greg

Had going to Carlisle in my plans for a long time but waited too long. Don't have the funds or the stamina anymore to attend a big event such as that one....

-
Back