Carlisle scores this weekend. Lets hear about them.

-

ragtopfury

Reaction score
I'll start. Picked these items up already today:

68-72 340 K FRAME. Yes, it has the washer welded to it. $100

73-76 A body spindles, dust shields, rotors assembled. $125

Dodge emblem for the beak of a 73. $5.

Hit another 1/3rd of the parts swap. Came out with a driver quality pair of A body sport mirrors for $80 a pair of Dart sport tail lights for $45 and an offenhauser 360 intake that looks nearly new for $200.

The only other big item on the list this weekend is a rebuildable small block 904. Back to walking after lunch....

I didn't buy but thought I would share: pair of '69 Barracuda fenders $2400, restored grills $3,600 - $4,200, and NOS fender $1,600. Yeah not cheap but if you have deep pockets and need them they were all super nice and there for cash and carry. Saw whole bunch of new AMD sheet metal up there too at a couple spots.

Fenders.jpg

Grills Fenders.jpg

Grills.jpg

NOS Fender.jpg

Guess Carlisle prices can be like an episode of American Pickers, on the tv.
There are bargains to be had, and you have people wanting to make a killing.
I found an "A" body instrument cluster for $5 and the guy was happy to get rid of it.

I got a $10 smallblock timing cover, Mopar Performance Air Cleaner and Valve covers for $160. A very nice 70/71 Valiant/Duster grill with what look like new turn signals and headlight bezels for $300. A new A body gas tank and sending unit $100.
A "restored" 8.75 A body axel housing with 10" backing plates and shock mounts... $300. I also, after looking at what seemed like about 100 8.75 differentials from nice to junk, I picked up a fully rebuilt with new everything, 3.55 Suregrip in a 741 case painted to match my "restored" axel housing for $700. It seems like a lot, but the time saved by not having to source, clean, paint and put something like that together, not to mention shipping, is money well spent.
Thurs and Fri, it was so Frickin hot, by Friday afternoon I was beat and had to come home

Just a few small items. Single crank pulley was tough to find. Struck out on a couple of the more exotic things that I've been searching a long time for

20230714_215208.jpg

It's crazy what each year brings. I think I bought the only core 904 on Friday with no others seen or I would have bought them. Plenty of 727s the most I have seen in years. 14 inch steelie rims plentiful where they were previously hard to find as 15 in steelie were no where to be found this year. Plenty of Dana's and 8.75. My only complaint was the car corral. Put all the cars for sale in ONE AREA next to each other and not mix them in with those simply parking their daily driver.

These and a set of SB gold moroso valve covers. I was drinking so I had to leave the swap area before it started to get really dangerous.

20230714_160911.jpg

20230714_160636.jpg

-
Back