Carlisle sheet metal vendors?

-

ragtopfury

Reaction score
So my question is this
.... Does anyone know what vendors sell new sheet metal at Carlisle? Hoping to pre order and pick up there to save shipping. 73 Dart Sport quarters and floors.

Last year I was there on Friday and wanted to buy A body rear fender inner housings and he was sold out. This year I'll preorder before Carlisle to insure I get it. He told me sold 3 sets on Thursday. So I would recommend preorder anything you want to them to guarantee you'll get it. I bought a Shaker hood from them a few years ago and another 1 went out the door after mine. He does a pretty good business, but it's nice to get what you need and no shipping costs involved.

I make it a point to talk to Ted Stephens and his wife every year at Carlisle and the Nats. I've pre-ordered and picked up from them several times.

I also deal with Kramer Automotive. His main focus is 62-65 B-bodies but i bought a 68 cuda quarter from him last year.

If you're looking for used stuff, that's why there's a swap meet. :)

Kramer automotive... maybe? I am not sure what they have but I know have sheet metal and are at Carlisle every year.

-
Back