Carlisle show

-

smallblock mopar

Reaction score
Any of you A body lovers going to Carlisle? Parhaps we all could get together for a group photo and a cold brew!
I hope to meet up with some of you there!!

smallblock mopar

We were recently talking about having a get together at either E-Town for the Atlantic Nats or Carlisle. Personally, where ever there's a show in what ever part of the country people should arrange to meet up. Not everyone lives on the east coast.... I'll be at E-Town & Carlisle. So I'll see ya there :wink:

Got my room reservations at carlisle! :salut: Thinking about going to E-Town Mopar show....haven't been there in years.

I have never been to carlisle! I'll make it one of these years.

i'll be at carlisle.. i'll be in and out of the coronet registry tent all weekend. would like to hit both shows but i'm scheduled to work both wekends. and being e-town has pretty much sucked for years now i'm taking the carlisle weekend off....

Yup......The wife and I will be there on Sat.....
I'll have my a body shirt on....met fastback340 last year, maybe we can set something up for this year, so a bunch of us could get together...

whitey said:
Yup......The wife and I will be there on Sat.....
I'll have my a body shirt on....met fastback340 last year, maybe we can set something up for this year, so a bunch of us could get together...

I don't know if Amy will make it to Carlisle, but she'll be with me at E-Town. She prefers the racing to walking....

I'm sure as the event draws closer we'll post a get together.

Hey 73ROADRUNNER you said you have your hotel room booked for Carlisel...were ya staying. Maybe if there are more rooms a bunch of us can book them too. Then maybe we can all hang out back at the hotel as well....

I'll be going to Carlisle for sure....

I think the Cuda should be done for that....I hope.

69S383FB said:
Hey 73ROADRUNNER you said you have your hotel room booked for Carlisel...were ya staying. Maybe if there are more rooms a bunch of us can book them too. Then maybe we can all hang out back at the hotel as well....

I'll be going to Carlisle for sure....

I think the Cuda should be done for that....I hope.

Holiday Inn...ya have to get a 3 day block! :shock: Which was alright, as I've always wanted to make a weekend out of this show. Got a couple of guys from Moparnuts.com who might hit the E-Town Mopar show and have our first annual "White Trash Nationals". :geek: So if your interested let me know. This hopefully will be the coming out party for my Dart! :geek:

-
Back