Carlisle - what to do with your vehicles?!?

-

Syleng1

Karma is real and Life is short...
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
So I’m posting this in General because it is really not suited for the car show forum. I mean it is but no.

After attending Chrysler Carlisle show for over 30 years… I am finally bringing a car but because it is 5 hours I am trailering her. I bought a trailer parking spot and a hotel room.

I know there is a field for the trailer but where the heck is it?
Does every one park the truck at the hotel and drive the show car around after hours or leave the car overnight in the show field? Safer than leaving at the hotel parked over night? Put the car back in the trailer overnight? It seemed so simple but as we get closer to Carlisle and I have no one locally to ask…. What does everyone else who has entered a car at Carlisle do over night?
Syleng1

i trailer the Dart, offload at the hotel and leave truck/trailer parked there. Drive back and forth from hotel to fairgrounds each day and park in hotel lot at night. Probably 15+ other Mopars in the parking lot parked each night.

The Carlisle trailer lot is very close to the fairgrounds, did that the first year, but you need to register and there is a fee - at least there was 6 years ago. There is a Carlisle Street Map on the carlisleevents.com website which shows it, I believe it is on Clay Street.

i trailer the Dart, offload at the hotel and leave truck/trailer parked there. Drive back and forth from hotel to fairgrounds each day and park in hotel lot at night. Probably 15+ other Mopars in the parking lot parked each night.

The Carlisle trailer lot is very close to the fairgrounds, did that the first year, but you need to register and there is a fee - at least there was 6 years ago. There is a Carlisle Street Map on the carlisleevents.com website which shows it, I believe it is on Clay Street.
Thanks! I did register and pay the $30 trailer parking fee. Not sure if my hotel has the ability of parking at this one. I will forget the $30 and park at the hotel and drive to and from. I will however park the car in the trailer at night. I don’t trust people anymore.

Thanks! I did register and pay the $30 trailer parking fee. Not sure if my hotel has the ability of parking at this one. I will forget the $30 and park at the hotel and drive to and from. I will however park the car in the trailer at night. I don’t trust people anymore.

Just be sure the trailer is immobilized...

-
Back