Carlisle

-

pacuda59

pacuda59
Reaction score
A beautiful day at Carlisle today!
Two disappointments, not seeing the FABO tent and especially not seeing Ulf's Dart. I thought I read he would be at the show?

It was a great day. Got home around 8:30. Was there just after the gates opened at till closing at 6. Hung out with MOPARMITCH and halifaxhops (Ray) for a bit. Otherwise, it was a long day of walking. Mostly in the parts area. Did check out all the a- bodies, survivor tent and skimmed through the other areas of cars.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 370
Spaces M192 and M193 just inside gate 7. I saw one today don't know what he is asking for it. He also has a 71 and a 72 Sharktooth grille wants 1000 each.Tell him Howard sent you to see him. Good luck.

Not a lot of duster stuff or good sheet metal, doors etc. I did impulse buy things I didn't need as usual. 1day is enough for me.

Anybody see any crazy Aussies there?
White-Night is here from Oz and brought a couple of his mates for backup.

I think I bought the only good 73 duster grille in the place. Its my sickness. The few others had the usual missing tabs and were beat up.

Anybody see any crazy Aussies there?
White-Night is here from Oz and brought a couple of his mates for backup.

Met a solo one at the booth, offered him a beer and said no to me that is a crazy Aussie!

Had a good day today. Took the SRT-10 Ram so I could bring the bumpers for the Swinger for a chrome exchange. Was kinda shocked not to see Schumacher or Mancini there thought. Wanted to pick up my motor mounts and an offset MC mount. I'm nice and sunburnt and according to my iPhone walked about 8.5 miles today so pretty good day.

Man I envy you guys. I loved going in the 70's/80's but haven't been to a Carlisle event since the late 80's when I moved from Md. to the south. Have fun y'all, and eat some sausage/pepper/onion subs for me. Man I used to down 2 or 3 before 10am when I was there...lol.

was there thursday and friday. i'm done.. heading home this morning..

got a good deal on a front sway bar for the dart..

Ulf and his 65 Dart Charger is at Carlisle in the O E Judging area .
Car looks sharp , love the Cragers with white walls .

just got back...was pretty hot today but NO RAIN.....Neat how Dodge had 3 hellcat challengers in the back and were giving rides ....A Christmas tree take off launch and about 1/8 mile run and turn around.....they sounded awesome

How would u like to be the buyer of one them hellcats on the hill . after 4 days of 1/8 mile runs. Form 7am to 6 pm

I didn't want to stand in line to just ride in one of the Hellcats but I was impressed by the power of those cars bone stock. While I was there the one woman driver just matted it and did about a 150 foot burnout complete with 2 SOLID black marks and full of smoke. Looked like a top fuel burn out lol. She didn't even power brake it or anything all raw power! Its making me think twice about whether I should keep saving for a used ACR Viper or go with a new Hellcat.

-
Back