carlyle pa

-
Loaded up today, and leaving Thursday. will be there till Sunday.

I'll be there Thursday to Sunday.Thursday night to the kick off show at the Dodge dealer,Friday afternoon going to Quarter aces Dragway,Saturday afternoon to the York Reunion,Sunday leave when they let the car I'm transporting out of building "T":eek:ccasion:

just got done hooking the trailer up in the rain.............leaving out tomorrow morning and will be there all week. Stop on down to the campsite,look for a 37' white enclosed trailer with a coonhound and an australian cattle dog wondering around, I'll be there somewhere. see ya' there!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leaving Illinois and heading for Pa. tomorrow morning. Going to hang out in Mechnicsburg til Sunday. Will be at Carlisle on Fri and Sat.

ill be there early friday maybe looking at the parts,,why ??? just because,,,,, the friday afternoon heading down to york,,for the muscle car reunion,,,,,,then saturday all day at carlisle,,, sunday to the nostaliga race in beaver springs, ,,, nont bringing a car to carlisle this year,,,

Me, the wife, and my boy (cudamike67) will be there Fri afternoon sometime and all day Sat just wandering around taking in the sights.

I know you started this thread, but it is 3 1/2yrs old. I'm in Southern Maryland , and I'll be there, on swap spots P205-P206. Should be a great time !!

-
Back