Carpet opinion please

-

rbkt65

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Real world please. Which fits best? Best grain to original carpet? Least amount of BS to deal with? Did you put the sound deadener on floor before install? Classic sells OEM and ACC. TIA. Rick W.

The sound deadening really makes a difference, it’s so tight in the car. I also did my roof, and it’s nice a quiet in the car, until the pedal gets mashed!

The sound deadening really makes a difference, it’s so tight in the car. I also did my roof, and it’s nice a quiet in the car, until the pedal gets mashed!
Did you install it in your doors too?

Another vote for ACC. Also, I just bought a brand new Bosch starter for my RV from Rock Auto for about $40 less than anyplace else and they shipped it that same day. So see if Rock Auto has the ACC carpet you need.

Shop for the lowest price plus shipping. I have bought from Rock Auto and Stock Interiors. Pretty much everyone sells the same ACC carpet. I like the oem style loop carpet.

I think the mass backing option is worth it.

Buy a Dynamat clone off Amazon and put it on every surface you can. You will like the results.

Did you install it in your doors too?
I did not. I didn’t have enough, what I had I got in a parts deal, so I just decided to use it in my next interior, which was the Roadrunner. Some is better than none I suppose, and I’m glad I did it.

ACC is the only game in town for carpet anymore. They bought out the other company that was making it for a while. I've never had a problem with ACC carpet.

Very happy with the ACC pieces it put in the Duster. Fit very nice with minimal trimming. I laid it in the sun for a bit before installing and it fit the contours nicely.

-
Back