-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dICKj

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a set of gold/tan-colored carpets that I removed from my 1974 Duster (column shift). They show very little use with some dirt mostly on the driver's side. I am guessing that they were put in to sell the car before I got it. I hate to just toss them, but I have no use for them, and they are taking up space. I will sell them for $1 plus shipping. As near as I can tell using the on-line calculators, shipping could cost up to $150 from Texas. Again, I am not trying to make any money, I just hate to toss these pretty nice carpets.

I have a set of gold/tan-colored carpets that I removed from my 1974 Duster (column shift). They show very little use with some dirt mostly on the driver's side. I am guessing that they were put in to sell the car before I got it. I hate to just toss them, but I have no use for them, and they are taking up space. I will sell them for $1 plus shipping. As near as I can tell using the on-line calculators, shipping could cost up to $150 from Texas. Again, I am not trying to make any money, I just hate to toss these pretty nice carpets.
We must have a picture of said Carpets , I would guess one front, one rear ? Please fix this, I could use some carpet myself, I could possibly cut it down to fit my 66

ok, but it will be quite some time defore i can get a picture. i will re-post at thattime.

IMG_7192.JPG

This is not a great picture, but it should meet the rules. It shows the dirty part of the carpet.

I am very interested, Have a friend that can pickup.
If still available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back