Carpet?

-

mopardrt

Reaction score
Hey guys does year one make good carpet? im buying some for my dads duster, going to be black, my question is who is year ones carpet through? my carpet out of my dart is made from TRIM PARTS I think......

I personally think that Legendary has the best fitting and best looking carpets. I put one of Trim Parts rugs in my sons 66 Charger and fought it like a dog, finally had to call them and the sent another front floor section, turns out they had cut it short along the passenger side. Won't be buying another one of theirs - just my opinion.

i bought my carpet from ebag, and it fit really well for being about 35 bucks cheaper

should have asked me lol....I just did a write up on my carpet install ( look it up).

I got mine through year one and ACC manufactured it ( accmats.com )

the quality is very nice .....carpet looks great.....the fit was not 100% perfect ( rear floor pan area mostly where all the foot bucket contours are ) but with a bit of elbow grease and a blow dryer I was able to get it to fit pretty nice and I am pleased with it.

I think I got the black 80/20 loop....came with 1/2" thick padding. Also if you order on the weekends through yearone right now you get a 20% discount ( just type in WEEKEND I think it is ) in the promo code box at check out.

if you have any questions on the carpet specifically ,just send me a pm or look up my write up I did for a better look at the carpet

ya I asked you about it in there allready thanks year one is who we will go through

ya I asked you about it in there allready thanks year one is who we will go through

Oops, I guess I wasnt paying attention, I didn't realize it was you lol.

now I remember you are here in MI.

my a-body catalog shows the part number for the black carpet kit as 6676ablk10 for an automatic trans car and for a manual trans car the part number is 6676ablk40 both are $165.00 with the 20% discount you can pick it up for around $132.00 (plus shipping)....not to shabby

ya I called and talked to year one today 160 and some change shipped so not bad at all

-
Back