-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Small Block

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
... as i'm hauling one to Crown Poaint ,Indiana and don't want to come back empty. Parts cars are fine or even parts in the general line of West Plains, Mo. to Crown Point. Look on your map. 64/65 two door post savoy/belvedere/coronet. 68 dart hulls or rollers. Even a cheap duster. Don't need a motor or tranny. Will be leaving W.P. next weekend, 1st of April. Tell me what you have.

A friend has a 2 door 65 Belvedere forsale. 870-307-5322

Will be leaving friday at 7 PM and if anyone has anything of interest i'll be packin cash. Let me know. Thanks
Bill 417-293-0116 cell days.

Made it back. Delivered the 66 Belvedere and headed home. Looked at 3 cars but none for sale. Did buy a 276 Desoto Hemi motor though for a very good price.

We made the trip with no mishaps. All went well. Rolled into Crown Point at 4 am on sat morning and unloaded the car and headed home. The lady that had the 3 B body post cars was on vacation so i didn't buy any but Darrel is sending pics when she gets home so i may be headed back up there if i see something that meets my fancy. Tried to buy 3 other cars but weren't for sale. Had a good quick trip.

If you come back out this way again, I've got some bits and pieces for sale. Gonna try to get pics up here soon. A set of heads, valve covers, pistons, camshaft, transmission (auto), and a couple other things. I don't have any set prices really, just whatever I can get. Let me know if you'd be interested. They all came from a '71 Demon most recently, though I'm fairly certain that almost none of them started life there.

Macha: I'd be interested in any 62 belvedere parts as in floor pns for trunk or a two door post 62,63,64,or 65 plymouth or dodge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back