carshow i attended this weekend

-
Thanks for shairing looks like a good turnout,but i must say it appears that you were swimming in mustangs and chevys.

I miss going to shows. Working most weekends and due to my contractual obligations I am required to work when calls are scheduled. Besides that I need to do an engine swap and have no time or help to get it done. The engine sits in storage and my car sits in the yard. :(

I feel for you, when i owned my boat transporting busness i did not have time to do nothing with my toys when i was not working i was spending time with my wife and kids ended up selling it and stayed away from cars for several years then my busness went under got a real job and now i can play again, while i build another car for my son. In eight more years i'm retiring and playing even more.

Every time I think I'll get a day to start removal of the engine, I get a call or two and with the wide area I am covering for Sears, I just do not have any time to get started on my car again. I am blessed to be working and be able to pay the bills. that is all that matters these days. It is frustrating especially on Saturdays driving by Car Shows and cruise-in's and knowing my ride sits... and sits.

I'm impressed - not one 57 Chevy!! ..... or else you just didn't photograph it? :)
Sure were "lots" of Mustangs at that show though! Local shows around here are kind of like that, although more Chevys and less Mustangs.

I miss going to shows. Working most weekends and due to my contractual obligations I am required to work when calls are scheduled. Besides that I need to do an engine swap and have no time or help to get it done. The engine sits in storage and my car sits in the yard. :(

i was wandering where you have been

-
Back