Castrol GTX

-

Shane

Reaction score
I am here in Canada, and was shopping around Canadian tire and came across 4.4 litres of the Castrol GTX oil on sale for $15. And they have a copoun so you get a free oil filter with the purchase of one of those 4.4l of oil.

If anyone likes that oil, I think thats a pretty good deal...

Just thought I would pass it on....

Shane

I think 4.4 liters is 4 quarts (1 gallon), so it works out to $3.75 per quart. Unfortunately, I do not know whether it is a good price for Castrol GTX, or not. I bought a couple of cases years ago (when it was a lot cheaper) and have not yet needed to buy more. That day will come, however.

yea that is true...But a filter too.

I bought one for my beginning of the season oil change, and I will keep an eye on oil sales from parts stores..

There are 3.78 litres to a U.S. gallon. There are 4.55 litres to an Imperial gallon. I depends on whos gallon you're talking about. ;)

Not to be pickie but a litre/liter is 0.22 gallon. 4.4 liter/litre x 0.22 gallon = 0.97 gallons.

If you are talking about imperial gallons but if you are talking about US gallons then its .26 or 4.4 liters = 4.6 quarts (1.16 gallons). A liter is larger than a quart.

I want to buy a ten gallon hat, but I don't want to be shortchanged.

-
Back