Cats In This House Have It Made....

-

RustyRatRod

I was born on a Monday. Not last Monday.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
They love the space heater and the big blankets. lol
ALL CATS2.jpg

My brother in law had to put his cat down the other day. Ernie was a awesome cat, he was the only cat that I ever saw that was leash broke.

They love the space heater and the big blankets. lol
View attachment 1716013711
The orange tabby in the middle looks like my old buddy Skeeter, except he had an ear that looked like a tater chip after he got in a fight! Mr. Siamese back there in the back looks like my old buddy Clarence. I named him after Clarence the cross eyed lion in the old Disney movie. Poor little feller was so cross eyed, if he cried the tears woulda run down his back! He was the friendliest, sweetest cat I ever had though.

The orange tabby in the middle looks like my old buddy Skeeter, except he had an ear that looked like a tater chip after he got in a fight! Mr. Siamese back there in the back looks like my old buddy Clarence. I named him after Clarence the cross eyed lion in the old Disney movie. Poor little feller was so cross eyed, if he cried the tears woulda run down his back! He was the friendliest, sweetest cat I ever had though.
Orange one is Stanley. We got him after coyotes got Billy. He was an orange cat and it broke Kitty's heart. My cousin knew a lady with fifty plus cats and Stanley was about 3 weeks old and his mama had gotten hit. So we took him in and he's been the best thing for Kitty. The Siamese is Sarah. She thinks her poop doesn't stink. lol

-
Back