cell phone troubles

-

hw612

The Mopar Martian.
Reaction score
i have had a blackberry torch since late sept/early oct of 2010. around feb i noticed it started freezing more frequently. now its just complete crap, im not even going to list all the stuff wrong. but im thinking about getting a motorolla atrix, has/dose anyone have one? what do you think?

Have you tried pulling the battery when it starts acting up? I had the blackberry storm, I would have to pull the battery probably three times a day to keep it working right lol. I now have the droid x and I love it. Best phone I have ever owned. Sorry can't give you any reviews of the phone you are asking about.

I'm a low tech redneck. When I need a cell phone I hit the dollar store when they have them on sale. So I can't help you there.

Have you tried pulling the battery when it starts acting up? I had the blackberry storm, I would have to pull the battery probably three times a day to keep it working right lol. I now have the droid x and I love it. Best phone I have ever owned. Sorry can't give you any reviews of the phone you are asking about.

yeah i force restart and pull the battery all the time. you do like your droid then? any problems?

-
Back