Cell phones

-
We use Consumer Cellular flip phones. They are dumb phones. No internet, no email, no texting, no data, no nuthin but a PHONE. Runs about 38 a month for two phones. Just right for us.
At one time that's all I wanted, was a phone. Not something to text, or take pictures, or surf the net......just a phone. Well, I turned to the dark side because I now have all of it.

I use a Samsung Galaxy S7, the wife has an S8.

No issues, good internet speed, good camera, for one of t y e few times I am happy with it.

Verizon is the carrier.

Hey Kim I got my new phone today. Samsung S7. 0 dollars and 2 year contract. Plan is $65 a month. Unlimited talk n text nationwide and 5gb of data.
Thru telus. New phone so I feel like a teenager fumbling with a bra.
Time for a new cell, my I phone 5S has bee crap from day 1. What does the FABO gods have to recommend. I hope to get something different on Friday. Thanks. Kim

Thanks for all the reply’s guys. I got an I Phone 7 today. If I have any problems like my 5S had this will be my last I phone. Kim

anyone see the Pixel, Google phone? looks kinda hokey but its supposed to be very logically laid out, like iOS but android. nice camera but I heard the recording was bad, but thats not a deal breaker. wife had an LG G5, dropped it once with a case and the digitizer broke so it had a dead zone in the screen, no cracks but its still $120 fo fix that dinosaur! Kid has an Iphone 5S, battery is done. I have a S4 work phone, not bad. Wife has a Droid 2 Turbo(?), I hate the interface on that but its alot faster than my G4 and takes better low light video and has an 'unbreakable' screen, as she has dropped it a few times and no problems. i8 will be cheap when they ramp up the i10 if you want to wait, and the i10 is barely better with only the face recognition and some very minor tweaks. If you want a 'burner', the BLU phones are super cheap, big and like under $100: good for "BYOP" plans.

I have the Pixel and love it. Very fast phone without all the junk you don't use.

I just got a Samsung Galaxy S8 a few days ago. Mainly got it for the camera/video. The screen does not always respond to tapping, but it is not really the screen - it's the software. Several times I have hit a selection, waited, repeated and then it finally responds and acts on all the presses. It has done it on voicemail & camera so far. I remember my S6 was VERY slow when taking a picture - sometimes missed an action shot because of the 1-2 second delay.

I have an S4 and it seems fine.
One of the reasons I bought it was the camera had the best review of most phones at the time.
I have never put any extra apps on it since I don't want anyone (else) to have all that access.
(They really need access to my pictures?)
I keep download turned off because I never wanted the original OS systems to update.
That always seems to screw up your electronic device.
I think that is so you will feel the need to by a new one.
And it already has enough of that "junk you don't use" ^^^^^^^^^
What am I missing?:poke:

-
Back